Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
do off back to twitch DG biggesttiktokbegbutthenpeoplegotwisetoitsoranofftomilkanotherplatform !! Have never rated this arrogant, boring, begger for a second. Nothing he does is funny to me. It took me a year to even follow him but that was just because of the drama going on at the time. I've never come across someone as arrogant as this guy and I've known some right fs in my time.

DG you have fallen off and dam hard too. The best thing I've seen from you! Now do right off!!

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Yeah that came out yesterday. She's under the account chemically imbalanced or something. It not looking good for the fishwives bruv. One thing after the other in that part of the toxicity. Imagine the stories to tell the grandkids.
Why do people tell their life stories to strangers on the internet, not fussed on that Tink at all, I think she's very strange.

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
I'm sure J isn't too happy this morning at puke. He was just running down the beggars who do the team rallying for the battles. He also mentioned that the only ones to profit from the battles is those that get the money sent to.them
in my opinion they’re all hypocrites. anyone who accepts money online from strangers has no morals. battles, gifts, subscriptions all the same thing to me. if i saw someone drop £20 on the street id chase after them to hand it back.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Tell demi I’ll slip her some co-codamol that’s been in my cupboard for god knows how long!🤣
I’m off now to get some pink hair dye then I’ll make party arrangements! Do you think luper will be available to sing our theme tune? 🤣
Do you think Rich will be a backup dancer if Luper is free to sing?

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
He's so salty. 💀

I hate when creators think they can dictate what's worthy content and what's not - it's not their decision it's the audiences.

If people wanna watch FYP news they will, you can't dictate people's enjoyment. 🤷

I think since the weeklies changed to dailys alot of the begs have fallen off - there's no prestige in winning a daily competition so gifters aren't pushing - I reckon that's the real reason he's really pissed off. He can't attract new viewers or gifters cus everyone's watching drama.
That's probably why he's pissed off. the move to Twitch also means he can diversify his content and protect his ASSets.

Last edited:

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
in my opinion they’re all hypocrites. anyone who accepts money online from strangers has no morals. battles, gifts, subscriptions all the same thing to me. if i saw someone drop £20 on the street id chase after them to hand it back.
I agree, as those people culd be giving u their last few £'s that they need to get by.

Medusa

I’ve had a brief look on here but can’t see anything recent. Is there a thread for geordie princess? dunno how the do she can call herself a princess 🤢
I'm sure someone said there was a thread, she was chased out of the Northeast but it looks like she's trying to fly under the radar and worm her way back.
She needs to remove Geordie out of her name because we don't claim her.