Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I'm at the stage where I've lost count of the amount of times she's had a kicking, and the girl still doesn't learn, she's walking on thin ice because there's a lot of people looking for her.

That poor dog needs removed, it's terrified of her and the scumbags she allows around it, and she's always been a thief I remember when she burgled her own gaff 😭

Edit - I thought you meant thief not teeth, 😭 yeah, she lacks when it comes to oral hygiene or any hygiene tbh.
I would love to watch her get a kicking. Anybody that abuses animals or kids I’ll get the beer out, crack one open & happily watch them get a hiding. I’ve only recently came across her to be fair but i’m watching the scruff. I need to stop talking like the chav i am 😭teeth not teef 🥴

Mar 15, 2024
england
The gp asked me to send some pictures. I’m just waiting for them to get back to me x
Please please don’t let them fob you off ☹️I won’t go in to details as don’t want to panic you (hope am not sounding patronising) just it can be serious if left, I have seen it first hand when drs didn’t take it seriously ❤️

Medusa

I would love to watch her get a kicking. Anybody that abuses animals or kids I’ll get the beer out, crack one open & happily watch them get a hiding. I’ve only recently came across her to be fair but i’m watching the scruff. I need to stop talking like the chav i am 😭teeth not teef 🥴
She's been around for a while acting like she's some hard nut yet does a runner or calls the plod when people run up on her, I remember when she was sat outside of Primark and someone dashed her with a strawberry milkshake. 😭😭

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
If it was ANYONE else pearl and angie would drag them through the mud!!! Alfie
groomed a minor
period. Point blank. That is black and white, doesn't matter what community you are from the Legislations and Acts are in place for a reason to protect the community of the VULNERABLE! fing disgusting