gems_world85

Apr 12, 2023
So first off she is complaining about sick notes not being processed and under payment
IMG_4185.png

Then in the next story posts this. Clearly not in too much pain to be out on the piss…again. I’m hoping her supervisor is onto her and that’s why they aren’t replying 👀👀
IMG_4186.png
I said the exact thing to my bloke yesterday,then complaining she's got the 💩 & that it's a 24hr bug 😂

Stanley

Apr 30, 2023
I still follow her too. I think she mostly posts on TikTok now (I don’t have tik tok so not sure of her name on there)

Last time she updated she was still being a carer for her grandparents, her father has sadly died and she still seems to spend all her money on Christmas presents for everyone in her family and treats her nieces as though they are her own children. She has a complicated life for sure. I never understood where she got her money from for her endless ‘hauls’ when she didn’t work? Also felt her family take advantage of her nice nature, why would they not encourage her to get a job or go to college? It is obvious there are many other members of her family that could help care for the grandparents too.

Aug 19, 2023
Is that the one with Fibro and everything that happened in her life was a huge drama? Had a partner who unfortunately passed away?
Yeah I'm not sure if it was fibro or something else but she was trying to say she couldn't drive because of her illness then drove to pick someone up was moving home and also claimed she was a victim of SA and had loads of crystals to heal herself which she used to post ig stories with them on her face

Apr 16, 2023
Yeah I'm not sure if it was fibro or something else but she was trying to say she couldn't drive because of her illness then drove to pick someone up was moving home and also claimed she was a victim of SA and had loads of crystals to heal herself which she used to post ig stories with them on her face
It might’ve been MS but whatever it was, she had the worst case of it known to man when it suited her. She was good friends with that ‘little home bird’ or something like that.