gems_world85

Stanley

Apr 30, 2023
Saw her stories this morning, I agree. Where’s all this money for drinking coming from too?
I was thinking that. Money for booze, money for entrance tickets to the New Year party (or whatever it was) taxi home from pub yesterday…

Wonder if they ever got back with the dog? Wonder if she finally admitted she was WAS pissed after denying it 742 times 😂

Apr 16, 2023
I was thinking that. Money for booze, money for entrance tickets to the New Year party (or whatever it was) taxi home from pub yesterday…

Wonder if they ever got back with the dog? Wonder if she finally admitted she was WAS pissed after denying it 742 times 😂
I checked her profile just to find out if Tyson made it home 😂😂😂

She said she had to borrow money off her mum when her ssp stopped. If I was her mum I would be fuming that they have spent that money on getting drunk. I would’ve topped up my gas and electric/prepaid my rent/ done a big shop or something along those lines with it.

nottodayhun

Nov 21, 2023
The way she rants and swears especially when she is pissed makes me feel embarrassed for her! Don't get me wrong, I'm a swearer but she really is as common as they come.

Apr 16, 2023
The way she rants and swears especially when she is pissed makes me feel embarrassed for her! Don't get me wrong, I'm a swearer but she really is as common as they come.
I only live up the road from her and hate the way she makes the area seem rough as hell. Im just glad she isn't originally from her so us Manc's dont have claim her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apr 16, 2023
Latest stories about this potential house - ‘I will treat it like my own’ - landlord’s fed then 😂
I don’t understand why she said 7pm was too late. It’s only an hour away from Manchester give or take and it’s not like either of them are working at the minute so have to be up early. maybe it was gonna cut into her friday night drinking time.