James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Hi , I've received a lot of emails from people about this man I have responded to as many as possible.

I need Evidence before I speak on someone.

I Have been doing a mini deep dive series on tiktok videos around 3min.

If you have something with evidence reply to me please with the statement eg.

He's lied about...(Etc) Here is ... That proves that point.

No he's said she said. I Will Get on it this afternoon ✌️
All the proof is on here. Screenshots, videos, etc he is a sneaky sod and deletes things. Or he will accuse people of editing his posts.
There is so much this man has lied about, it's a very long read but well worth it. Be careful tho, he gets nasty then plays the victim to the stupid people that still follow and believe his lies.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Hi , I've received a lot of emails from people about this man I have responded to as many as possible.

Whilst I appreciate there's a fair few posts, everything is here.

Screenshots, messages, etc.

As stated previously he will post then delete within a couple of hours but someone is usually quick enough to get a screenshot of it before it's deleted.

There's multiple, and I mean multiple hospital admissions that just wouldn't happen in the times stated, there's an attempt at life that is an almost identical story to a guy called Kevin Hines that happened in 2000...

It's all on here and although it's a lengthy read, it's definitely an interesting one.

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester

Without positing specific things that are with the police , i think most of the stuff that can be posted (that is in here and over TikTok over numerous profiles)
……….there is a-lot of evidence he's a liar 😂😂😂😂

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
Oh he's got a new phase "he said, she said"
Proves he still reads here on a daily occurrence because that's exactly the phrase factfreak used when explaining he needs proof.
Oh james, do you have to copy everything 🙄
My thoughts exactly. Wants people (e.g fact checker) to think there’s no story to be told. Thick. He’s so transparent. No one is bullying, harassing or threatening him. He’s playing his MH card as deflection. Again. So boring. Cannot be arsed with him and his bullshit lately. People have real problems to deal with.

Jun 22, 2024
England
My thoughts exactly. Wants people (e.g fact checker) to think there’s no story to be told. Thick. He’s so transparent. No one is bullying, harassing or threatening him. He’s playing his MH card as deflection. Again. So boring. Cannot be arsed with him and his bullshit lately. People have real problems to deal with.
Absolutely this 👌

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
'Stalked & harassed'...Jimmy, I can categorically state that I have never stalked or harassed you!

Stalked...if you think I would waste my time, energy and petrol to get in my car, travel nearly 300 miles to 'stalk' you then you really do have delusions of grandure 🙄 and 'harassed'...never have I personally messaged or contacted you in any way so wind your neck in and stop playing the victim.

Comment Cafe is a 'discussion' page...we are discussing you on a 'discussion page 👇

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240911_110034_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240911_110034_Chrome.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 61

sassyzazxo

Jul 10, 2024
oxford

Hi, I’ve got a TikTok page exposing James Horton and backing it up with the evidence. Please take a look at Exposing James Horton.

Jun 22, 2024
England
He's trying to deflect now.
He's well aware the net has closed in on him and instead of admitting defeat and disappearing into the night he's playing the MH card.
Spare a thought for all the suffering you have caused others James, all the hurt/pain/triggers you have caused with your lying. It works both ways, you're saying our apparent trolling and stalking (🙄) is having an impact on your MH but what about the impact you have had on other people's MH, doesn't that matter?

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
Acting like us calling him out might make him commit suicide, James STOP LYING THEN

Or just, you know, prove it.

This is utterly self inflicted and it’s DISGUSTING to post saying the trolls are causing this.
YOU are causing distress.

You say you don’t have to prove to anyone, but I’m afraid you do now. Because you have caused pain and distress to those who tried to support you, those who donated to you, those who are actually suffering. So yes, you do have to prove it now, and not doing so is further incriminating you.
Tell us what chemo you’ve been on? Show a letter (you can get one of your loyal followers to check my profile for what kind of letter you will have. Granted they’ll differ by trust but of the same ilk) show a pic of you in a chemo chair, show ANYTHING, because so far you’ve shown nothing specifically cancer related except from the outside of a building and a stolen photo.

Stop this now.

bud

Jun 15, 2024
scotland
Acting like us calling him out might make him commit suicide, James STOP LYING THEN

Or just, you know, prove it.

This is utterly self inflicted and it’s DISGUSTING to post saying the trolls are causing this.
YOU are causing distress.

You say you don’t have to prove to anyone, but I’m afraid you do now. Because you have caused pain and distress to those who tried to support you, those who donated to you, those who are actually suffering. So yes, you do have to prove it now, and not doing so is further incriminating you.
Tell us what chemo you’ve been on? Show a letter (you can get one of your loyal followers to check my profile for what kind of letter you will have. Granted they’ll differ by trust but of the same ilk) show a pic of you in a chemo chair, show ANYTHING, because so far you’ve shown nothing specifically cancer related except from the outside of a building and a stolen photo.

Stop this now.

the recycled photos of the bag of omeprazole dosnt count as proof ither just incase uve forgot jim

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Jimmy NO ONE cares about what your neighbours have done in their life i couldnt anyways all i care about is you telling people you had cancer when you never did. Now you know posting them after sending fake lawyers letters can get you into a bit of trouble so il make sure they see what you showed last night on your live. And fyi i dont have fake pages on my own profile so sherlock you aint getting on unless its your real profile you unblock me from. Fat prick 🧌

Last edited:

sophieh

Jun 21, 2024
Salisbury
Jimmy NO ONE cares about what your neighbours have done in their life i couldnt anyways all i care about is you telling people you had cancer when you never did. Now you know posting them after sending fake lawyers letters can get you into a bit of trouble so il make sure they see what you showed last night on your live. And fyi i dont have fake pages on my own profile so sherlock you aint getting on unless its your real profile you unblock me from. Fat prick 🧌
Good old sherlock he ain't very good is he, been checking out my profile as well, as jimbo would say 321 BLOCKED 🤣🤣