James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
He keeps trying to punish her ….

Why would we care ….

Ps that’s as close to his crotch I ever wanna get !

I feel violated from just that 😂
I like when his pushes them as i get to share a little more each time. Jimmy no lawyer would send this sort of stuff and remember we ain't stupid keep pushing as i will ask nicely to post the full thing soon & it would show you up as i died of laughter reading it 🤣💀🧌

Attachments

• IMG_5538.jpeg
    IMG_5538.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5541.jpeg
    IMG_5541.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 65

copperkettle

Jun 11, 2024
Chelmsford
I like when his pushes them as i get to share a little more each time. Jimmy no lawyer would send this sort of stuff and remember we ain't stupid keep pushing as i will ask nicely to post the full thing soon & it would show you up as i died of laughter reading it 🤣💀🧌
That letter is hilarious! I’ve worked for law firms previously and never would they sign off a letter like that. Try again James

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
I think I'm handing my gay card back after that fing crotch shot.

Sent from my iphnoe

Martha
It turned me str8 😂😂

Yeah YEAH … shall we go out and find some girls 🤔😂❤️

I nearly wrote “pussy” but was literally sick in my own mouth …. 😂

I’m sure being str8 will grow on me 😂

It’s defo better than that crotch 😂

Last edited:

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
See the messages we get because of this crackpot - they are reading here then sending messages wanting OUR proof how about you worry about sorting your own mess out with jimmy take yourself to a police station if you have concerns just like we have but stop messaging us saying your his ex or a ex friend or a dogs dog who knows him we have more than enough information and crap on fat tits to know he never had cancer and thats all we care about. Until he shows his proof we wont shut up 🤫 if you have problems with jimmy take that up with him but you aint getting nothing we or i have until he shows his cancer admissions.