James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Jimmy, I’m in Florida atm, not a scummy Travelodge in Blackpool where you holiday. Thanks so much for your prayers to me but…..do off I don’t want them. I see one of my friends (I know you dont know what they are) posted that on your comments but you deleted 🤣🤣 but called us sbags 10 mins ago. Oh dear Chippy.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Jimmy, I’m in Florida atm, not a scummy Travelodge in Blackpool where you holiday. Thanks so much for your prayers to me but…..do off I don’t want them. I see one of my friends (I know you dont know what they are) posted that on your comments but you deleted 🤣🤣 but called us sbags 10 mins ago. Oh dear Chippy.
Could you imagine chippy tits in Florida during a hurricane? He’d be avoiding piers like the plague because he couldn’t get his air uber, sorry ambulance to come.

He’s best off sticking to strolling up and down Blackpool prom living his best life, not giving a do what anyone thinks and sniffing all his benefits. As he has Sia tell us; he’s unstoppable 😂😂😂

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Could you imagine chippy tits in Florida during a hurricane? He’d be avoiding piers like the plague because he couldn’t get his air uber, sorry ambulance to come.

He’s best off sticking to strolling up and down Blackpool prom living his best life, not giving a do what anyone thinks and sniffing all his benefits. As he has Sia tell us; he’s unstoppable 😂😂😂
He could be an anchor point...he certainly ain't getting swept away with those buoyancy aids 🙈

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West

Doing a video showing us his pathetic walk along the sand 😂😂😂

Jun 17, 2024
england
I have one word for you all… you are all s bags hiding behind a key board to scared to show your faces 😂😂😂 talk about cowards… anyway your all boring me now you have nothing on me! You all chat s… NO EVIDENCE, NO PROOF, ALL CLOUT CHASING BEGS! I’m bored now bye bye BULLYS love ya xxx
Clout chasers? What clout……. 13 views? Also that was more than one word. Can’t even tell the truth about that

Jul 15, 2024
uk
I have one word for you all… you are all s bags hiding behind a key board to scared to show your faces 😂😂😂 talk about cowards… anyway your all boring me now you have nothing on me! You all chat s… NO EVIDENCE, NO PROOF, ALL CLOUT CHASING BEGS! I’m bored now bye bye BULLYS love ya xxx
Ya know what mate, despite some of the contradictions and evidence I’ve seen. I’ll give you one chance. IF you can show us proof (scans, test results, diagnosis letters, hospital letters and a video of you ringing the bell) that you had cancer, then everyone will leave you alone.

It’s very easy to get that evidence, as you can access these on MyGP, NHS App or Patient Access.

I look forward to seeing your proof and hopefully it will clear your name xxx 😘

copperkettle

Jun 11, 2024
Chelmsford
Guys don’t fall for it, I don’t believe that person is James. The grammar, wording etc. it doesn’t quite ring true to me. Could be wrong but I think it’s an imposter pretending to be him.

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
1 person called me out and then muted me from her live… talk about clout chasing
If your talking about me here (which I'm pretty sure you are) then where is your proof that I muted you? because here is mine to say you're full of s. You claimed I didn't even invite you up...I think I invited you about 6 times. Proof that you're a billy bullshitter right here

Attachments

• 2024-10-09-225628915~2.mp4
    28.3 MB
  • 2024-10-09-225628915~3.mp4
    29 MB

Dessie

Sep 19, 2024
Sheffield
I've been a silent lurker on all these 308 or so pages but I can't keep my gob shut any longer. I watched Ian's post this afternoon and sobbed my heart out for a man I don't know and his wife and kids. I'm no expert but I don't think that lovely man has very long left. So James you had me fooled for a day if that. I thought how awful for a young guy to be going through that alone. You wouldn't wish it on anyone. I'm 100 per cent convinced you are lying. If any of it is true just show the proof and I'm pretty sure everyone on here would say good on you for kicking it's arse. You'd get apologies like you wouldn't believe. But you won't because you can't. Have a conscience, grow a pair and tell the truth. For your own piece of mind and show some respect. Respect to a man who's going to die and to people in this thread who are also facing the unthinkable. Think of Sarah and those children, she's in military housing and when Ian dies she can't stay there indefinitely. You won't though because you are a lousy human being who has been exploiting kind and naive people. You are a con artist. Cancer doesn't happen to scum like you. It happens to good people who have contributed to society and have loving families. Unlike you.

Karma is a b James. None of us can escape ir