James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
I have one word for you all… you are all s bags hiding behind a key board to scared to show your faces 😂😂😂 talk about cowards… anyway your all boring me now you have nothing on me! You all chat s… NO EVIDENCE, NO PROOF, ALL CLOUT CHASING BEGS! I’m bored now bye bye BULLYS love ya xxx

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
I have one word for you all… you are all s bags hiding behind a key board to scared to show your faces 😂😂😂 talk about cowards… anyway your all boring me now you have nothing on me! You all chat s… NO EVIDENCE, NO PROOF, ALL CLOUT CHASING BEGS! I’m bored now bye bye BULLYS love ya xxx
That's alot more than one word Jimmy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
That’s more than one word you thick s.

Loads of evidence, loads of proof, never begged or done a gfm like the lying tramp you are. But too scared to unblock us 🤣🤣

Wobble off numb nuts.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
This is me Jimmy...this is me getting chemo!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230927_202709_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230927_202709_Gallery.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 34