James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
The difference is I don’t need to hide behind a fake profile like yourselfs, Trolling/bullying someone! You knock me sick! correct I have seen all your comments! AKA Kimberley, wow! (You’re trolling now too) lol! You all think you are clever, I’ve done do all wrong so I’ve nothing to worry about! In regards to my house if you know where I live do your worst! You don’t scare me! Enjoy slagging me off I’m bored of your s now… BYE james ✌🏻
Who you talking about Billy Big Bollocks? Me? Because once again you thick s you are wrong, I don’t even know who Kimberley is. I have told you many times to unblock me on tt and I will happily go live with you and show you all the proof I have got. Jesus, I will even give tou the crime number if you really want. Go on, I dare you.
What has your address got to do with it? You’re not there anyway. Oops. Sorry, I don’t really know much about you 😂😂 the police and dwp know it too as you will find out when you come out of hiding. As for you saying you have done nothing wrong……we’ll let them decide that eh. Not what they seemed to think when I spoke to them.
What you doing on here on a Friday night! Didn’t fancy Blackpool tonight?
None of us need to prove anything to you, you are the one that has to prove you are not a compulsive liar. It’s impossible for you to do that though isn’t it you knob end. Off you pop and make another video boring us all to tears ‘I can honestly say this is the hardest thing I have ever done’ or ‘I am fighting this alone’ or ‘the trolls put dogshit through my letterbox’ or whatever bullshit you want to come out with tonight. No one is arsed 😂😂😂

p.s. A troll or a bully is NOT someone who speaks the truth. I know you struggle being as thick as you are, but just use a dictionary to see. Funny you talk about bullying though isn’t it when you have a harassment order against YOU for bullying a female. Rock hard aren’t ya you tit 😂😂

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
The difference is I don’t need to hide behind a fake profile like yourselfs, Trolling/bullying someone! You knock me sick! correct I have seen all your comments! AKA Kimberley, wow! (You’re trolling now too) lol! You all think you are clever, I’ve done do all wrong so I’ve nothing to worry about! In regards to my house if you know where I live do your worst! You don’t scare me! Enjoy slagging me off I’m bored of your s now… BYE james ✌🏻
Funny that because I asked you a polite question on your live with my real profile but as you are full of s and couldn't answer it you muted me instead.

Thank do more and more people are seeing you for the lying, manipulative arse wipe you really are.

Now off you do to think up your next attention seeking scam.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Big tits wheres the cancer proof thats all you have to show?

JHK16536

Jun 15, 2024
manchester
Clearly not a lair or I wouldn’t be replying now would I… I’d be locked up 🤔 but the difference is the police are fully aware of what’s up with me so guess you failed again… in regards to where I am has do all to do with any off you! Your sources are that good they told you I’m straight lmao! Carry on trolling me, I’m going nowhere I’ll be back when I’m ready but right now I'm putting my health first! Im blocking this app now you are seriously boring the do out of me! You may now where u live, you may know my past, you may even know my family members I don’t give a s! One thing I can assure you is you know do all about my health so continue with your sad little group and when I'm next I'm live feel free to troll me my MOD will be waiting ready to block 👋 ps, as for wig head she knows do all, I never trusted her anyways so she new do all she was just someone to go away with for a few days… and just a disclaimer she left on here own accord I wasn’t even at the hotel at the time lol

Good bye! Enjoy trying to bully me! And why do you also ask about Mary?

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Clearly not a lair or I wouldn’t be replying now would I… I’d be locked up 🤔 but the difference is the police are fully aware of what’s up with me so guess you failed again… in regards to where I am has do all to do with any off you! Your sources are that good they told you I’m straight lmao! Carry on trolling me, I’m going nowhere I’ll be back when I’m ready but right now I'm putting my health first! Im blocking this app now you are seriously boring the do out of me! You may now where u live, you may know my past, you may even know my family members I don’t give a s! One thing I can assure you is you know do all about my health so continue with your sad little group and when I'm next I'm live feel free to troll me my MOD will be waiting ready to block 👋 ps, as for wig head she knows do all, I never trusted her anyways so she new do all she was just someone to go away with for a few days… and just a disclaimer she left on here own accord I wasn’t even at the hotel at the time lol

Your family who disowned you another lie u fat do il never leave you alone. Imagine lying about having cancer 💀 keep buying your followers and likes and leave your neighbours alone you sick do doing that to them!!

Nov 10, 2023

I see you ignored the fact that you sent me pics

bekkiblue90

Jun 14, 2024
manchester

Oh no baby the police haven’t even spoken to you or visited you yet. They are getting all the evidence needed. You are a disgrace . You’ll be locked up soon either in prison or a mental hospital.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester

Again sorry but...
It's of not off
Knew not new
Maybe take a dictionary into hospital next time you go for a bit of bedtime reading instead of annoying the other patients with your incessant bleating
Night night poppet 😘