James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 12, 2024
north west
Its liar not lair you thick do.

Somebodys wound up, maybe a nice walk along the pier would help?

Your scum. You make a mockery of people who are genuinely ill.
People on here have lost loved ones or are living with cancer. You have the nerve to come on here and keep up your pretence that you are not lying when you have yet to show any sort of proof that would clear your name and put a stop to all of it.

Go on then, off you do, go scratch your head and practice your lines for your next drama.

JHK16536

Jun 15, 2024
manchester
Didn’t lie about cancer! And how do you know I’m not sectioned…

But seems you are all so obsessed, Sunday 7pm, send me your user name I will unblock and I will go live with you let’s see who’s lying… so again Sunday 7pm LIVE

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk

But seems you are all so obsessed, Sunday 7pm, send me your user name I will unblock and I will go live with you let’s see who’s lying… so again Sunday 7pm LIVE
You must be skint, we have our profiles ready dont you worry we dont need unblocked 😉😉😉😉

JHK16536

Jun 15, 2024
manchester
I will go live on Sunday, going live now there be 2/300 people Sunday at 7pm I’ll post I’m going live you’ll have a massive platform go question me and let’s see who’s lying! That’s my final offer Sunday 7pm take it or leave it… anyways I’m off I’ll check for a reply tomorrow night trolls

Nov 10, 2023
I will go live on Sunday, going live now there be 2/300 people Sunday at 7pm I’ll post I’m going live you’ll have a massive platform go question me and let’s see who’s lying! That’s my final offer Sunday 7pm take it or leave it… anyways I’m off I’ll check for a reply tomorrow night trolls

comedy central blake henderson GIF by Workaholics

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester

Sorry i thought in the other message you said you was blocking this website 😂😂😂😂😂

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast

You don’t need to go live to see who’s lying. All it takes is you to post medical documents of your cancer diagnosis but you can’t do that because you have none!

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
All about views and money you make me sick you wonky eyed fat do

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Clearly not a lair or I wouldn’t be replying now would I… I’d be locked up 🤔 but the difference is the police are fully aware of what’s up with me so guess you failed again… in regards to where I am has do all to do with any off you! Your sources are that good they told you I’m straight lmao! Carry on trolling me, I’m going nowhere I’ll be back when I’m ready but right now I'm putting my health first! Im blocking this app now you are seriously boring the do out of me! You may now where u live, you may know my past, you may even know my family members I don’t give a s! One thing I can assure you is you know do all about my health so continue with your sad little group and when I'm next I'm live feel free to troll me my MOD will be waiting ready to block 👋 ps, as for wig head she knows do all, I never trusted her anyways so she new do all she was just someone to go away with for a few days… and just a disclaimer she left on here own accord I wasn’t even at the hotel at the time lol

Good bye! Enjoy trying to bully me! And why do you also ask about Mary?
Not going to let me prove you are lying then? You asked for proof, but run away scared when I say go live and I will bring it. Why? Because you are a lying bastard who craves attention.

Oh James, it doesn’t happen that fast with the police, you know that with all your previous crimes, but they will be taking action.

We don’t care where you are, we know you’re not at your bedsit though, you are hiding away like the little weeble you are.

You have told the truth about one thing though fatty, the police do know whats wrong with you, correct. They know you are fing derranged. Funny that they have no record of cancer though. So, touche, one thing we CAN assure you is we know plenty about your health and you DO NOT have cancer. Why do you make things up for attention? Why did you inbox someone that you jumped off the pier in April but said it was last October on TT. Why did you say the RNLI rescue was yours! Why did you copy word for word a published story about someone taking their life? You are seriously fed up in the head.

Oooh, I see, so Jaq who you went away with knows nothing? You sure? So even though you were in a room with her, a pool with her etc, she says you had no wounds? You never trusted her? Thats rich coming from you, the most untrustworthy liar on the internet. She hates you too btw. She didn’t leave on her own accord either liar. And even if she did it just shows how fing unbearable your company must have been 😂😂 bet she used your videos as bedtime stories.
Aww blocking the app? Is that the same as the break from tiktok you have said you are having 800 times this week but can’t even tell the truth about that? 😂😂 think you might see a difference next time you are live too 😂😂

Ffs your own mother has told us what an absolute embarrassment you are to all your family.

Thanks for joining the thread though, it’s been nice to see you. I bet everyone is sting themselves and will go quiet now…….NOT 😂😂😂

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester

How about you just put your big boy pants on and come to chemo with me a week Tuesday?
Like I said we can share a sandwich, have a nice little catch up, you can take a few pics ready for your next drama and we can just put the world to rights for 6 hours?
I'm not a million miles away from you so I can arrange transport etc, it won't cost you a penny, mind you, you've got the GFM haven't you so that shouldn't be a problem but I wouldn't see you out of pocket.
Maybe we could go back to your new house after for a cuppa, you know, the nice new build you've bought?
Let me know poppet 😘

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
This is hilarious for someone with cancer and poor health you're spending alot of time on 'trolls', what gives? Just post a letter confirming cancer and this thread will be dust.
What gives you the right to make demands? I requested your box as did many others on your last live and they weren't accepted you illiterate fat do.
No doubt you'll be swimming in the Irish sea on Sunday avoiding this so called live lol absolute waster scumbag in all aspects.
You do know your live will be popular for all the wrong reasons?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
2/300 people……wow wee! Unblock me then and I will join. sbag.

Question you? Don’t talk s, you have already said your mod will be ready. We all know you will block anyone who questions you 😂😂😂 you s yourself when anyone confronts you. Glad you are going live though, more evidence for the police.

Make sure you’ve made the bed before in your Travelodge, we don’t want to see a scruffy room.

JHK16536

Jun 15, 2024
manchester
Not going to let me prove you are lying then? You asked for proof, but run away scared when I say go live and I will bring it. Why? Because you are a lying bastard who craves attention.

Oh James, it doesn’t happen that fast with the police, you know that with all your previous crimes, but they will be taking action.

We don’t care where you are, we know you’re not at your bedsit though, you are hiding away like the little weeble you are.

You have told the truth about one thing though fatty, the police do know whats wrong with you, correct. They know you are fing derranged. Funny that they have no record of cancer though. So, touche, one thing we CAN assure you is we know plenty about your health and you DO NOT have cancer. Why do you make things up for attention? Why did you inbox someone that you jumped off the pier in April but said it was last October on TT. Why did you say the RNLI rescue was yours! Why did you copy word for word a published story about someone taking their life? You are seriously fed up in the head.

Oooh, I see, so Jaq who you went away with knows nothing? You sure? So even though you were in a room with her, a pool with her etc, she says you had no wounds? You never trusted her? Thats rich coming from you, the most untrustworthy liar on the internet. She hates you too btw. She didn’t leave on her own accord either liar. And even if she did it just shows how fing unbearable your company must have been 😂😂 bet she used your videos as bedtime stories.
Aww blocking the app? Is that the same as the break from tiktok you have said you are having 800 times this week but can’t even tell the truth about that? 😂😂 think you might see a difference next time you are live too 😂😂

Ffs your own mother has told us what an absolute embarrassment you are to all your family.

Thanks for joining the thread though, it’s been nice to see you. I bet everyone is sting themselves and will go quiet now…….NOT 😂😂😂
My own mother 😂😂😂

JHK16536

Jun 15, 2024
manchester
2/300 people……wow wee! Unblock me then and I will join. sbag.

Question you? Don’t talk s, you have already said your mod will be ready. We all know you will block anyone who questions you 😂😂😂 you s yourself when anyone confronts you. Glad you are going live though, more evidence for the police.

Make sure you’ve made the bed before in your Travelodge, we don’t want to see a scruffy room.
Holiday inn actually