Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
MAKING AWEARNESS ON KATIE REED FROM TIKTOK.
shes constantly begging on tiktok for money and gifts but much prefers money sent directly to her paypal or bank. She lies..manipulates vunerable followers..shes just vile and screams swears at her children. Shes extremely selfish and needs exposing for her nasty ways and will con you out of money pretending she's ill n never has any food in to feed her children but makes sure she has wine and food fro herself. She's not very liked in her hometown... hmm not suprised.

Last edited:

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
How can she afford to book a caravan when she can’t even buy her own daughter Ripken birthday presents said she was giving her 200 pound in her card but wanted people to send her money so she can give her gifts to unwrap wow 200 pound should be enough I bet she be on tiday trying to get more money for the daughters birthday tomorrow

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She’s the worst manipulator on the app don’t know why nobody makes pages off her on tik tok it’s like the time she said all her family where going for a Chinese for her x birthday she weren’t going came in 2 days saying somebody had posted her private business nobody knew about the Chinese meal

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
She was on about how she’s been fing Terry Peter behind his girlfriends back for the last 4 months and 14 years ago! It’s ok I’ve already told Terry and his girlfriend 😂 who is fing that pleaseeeeeeeee and going on about Saturday when she gonna see Tanya Adam’s and wearing her big boots and her daughter has a special speech about her such a sad life and waste of oxygen
Some woman hey i was watching her live when some one comment that terry and her ex were slagging her off at a carvan and katie snapped and she told everone that she has secrets about the last 4 months I Hurd that someone else told them from the haverlock that terry was going to a hotel for the night round about 26 April and was meeting kt reed you remember when she was at the royal hotel sposedly then he went there but weather is true if so he not a good friend either I think the person I Hurd it from see terry getting in a taxi the next day from the hotel but it’s the haverlock

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
She’s the worst manipulator on the app don’t know why nobody makes pages off her on tik tok it’s like the time she said all her family where going for a Chinese for her x birthday she weren’t going came in 2 days saying somebody had posted her private business nobody knew about the Chinese meal
Definitely true

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
MAKING AWEARNESS ON KATIE REED FROM TIKTOK.
shes constantly begging on tiktok for money and gifts but much prefers money sent directly to her paypal or bank. She lies..manipulates vunerable followers..shes just vile and screams swears at her children. Shes extremely selfish and needs exposing for her nasty ways and will con you out of money pretending she's ill n never has any food in to feed her children but makes sure she has wine and food fro herself. She's not very liked in her hometown... hmm not suprised.
Iv Hurd a lot about her

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
He’s a dirty dog don’t surprise me with these dirt Hastings men tbh she’s no better 🤢🤢🤢
All the men round Hastings are dirty and nasty girls too I Hurd a rumer about some girls that were sharing Terry and his mate I think one of the girls name was Kylie and another girl that was a conversation going around I have Hurd that is crazy some blokes and girls are just so desperate

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
She was on about how she’s been fing Terry Peter behind his girlfriends back for the last 4 months and 14 years ago! It’s ok I’ve already told Terry and his girlfriend 😂 who is fing that pleaseeeeeeeee and going on about Saturday when she gonna see Tanya Adam’s and wearing her big boots and her daughter has a special speech about her such a sad life and waste of oxygen
I don't know who these sketts are to be honest, I don't know katie or her fellas, but I can believe what your saying coz her mouth n house are foul so... I only known of her on tiktok for just over a year from watching her. I cannot stand her she's scum begging scummy rat..and what gets me is she thinks I'm her exs girlfriend!! 🤣 I've never clasped eyes on her or him or katie even but it's clear how jealous she is of her ex n his girlfriend coz that's all she bangs on about on her live on tiktok. N I was gunna say ooo do tell this Terry's gf but you say you already have! Good 👍 she needs exposing the filthy pig. Bet she stinks aswell yanno ya can just tell.
Yeah that's when I was last on tiktok when she was repeatedly banging on about what she wanted to wear on Saturday.. omg so embarrassing...n I'm loving the fact she's more paranoid now on her lives as in JUMPING ORDERING HER MODS ...A NUMBER HAS JUST COME IN QUICK BLOCK IT 😅😅😅 she can't block me coz she's no idea who I am n I love it!! Wonder how her Saturday festival went?! No doubt she got pissed n scuttled up the back of a van somewhere 🙄 now she's gunna have to beg even more for money off tiktok she defo needs running off the app. I did try but got one of my accounts violated as I posted a video of her shouting and swearing at her kids and I used a few chosen words on the video but it was ok..I have lots of accounts on there now. So do you know her personally? Expose all her dirty secretes 🤣🤣 she will hate it 😤

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
How can she afford to book a caravan when she can’t even buy her own daughter Ripken birthday presents said she was giving her 200 pound in her card but wanted people to send her money so she can give her gifts to unwrap wow 200 pound should be enough I bet she be on tiday trying to get more money for the daughters birthday tomorrow
From what I can gather we'll noticed is when she gets paid you won't see her for dust tiktok but after a few days she's back manipulating begging again. I think she has her own money but doesn't want to spend it on shopping etc and wants everything for free! Well paid for by tiktok.. she gets full whack benefits so she's on a decent sum (know this because she tells us all her business on tiktok) she hates spending her money on her kids so sponges off vunerable people who fall for her twisted sick lies who send their money to her thinking their helping her out but in reality they are just enabling her behaviour. I'm seriously thinking im gunna blow her up to DWP watch her face drop then!!!! And everytime she begs DWP will be told and screen recordings sent. We all have to manage ourselves so that scummy rat needs to fend fa herself like the rest of us. Very work shy isn't she well again dwp can decide on that on. I' never knew there were people like katie until I started watching tiktok I can't get over how bad she is. N no wonder her kids speak to her like s it's only what they bern taught by her and it's all they know!! Love she gets anxiety from her kids when she's on live and they walk in...her painc hahaha.... few more years and they will run that house. Ha! Good. Karma is beautiful.

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
Some woman hey i was watching her live when some one comment that terry and her ex were slagging her off at a carvan and katie snapped and she told everone that she has secrets about the last 4 months I Hurd that someone else told them from the haverlock that terry was going to a hotel for the night round about 26 April and was meeting kt reed you remember when she was at the royal hotel sposedly then he went there but weather is true if so he not a good friend either I think the person I Hurd it from see terry getting in a taxi the next day from the hotel but it’s the haverlock
@Theghost she's vile isn't she!! I watch her lives and have for over a year n she makes me so angry how her begs for gifts and money on tiktok n very persistent too!!! Never known such a self-centered selfish tramps existed til I watched her.
I don't know her personally n I'm glad I don't I live across the country from Hastings so not familiar with there areas either...n as for that time she spent at the hotel I watched her lives..and someone said (can't remember if it was the following day or a few days later) that they saw her getting in a taxi but she denied it instantly shutting the person down!! It probs was her or this fella getting in the taxi coz she's such a liar and sneak! She made it clear she was having someone come to her at the hotel but really late on. She's a pisshead and I see her shakes on her lives! Losing her neck aswell becoming a turle neck hahaha.. I seriously cannot stand her she's wicked sly sneaky very sneaky manipulating gaslights honest people in her chat on tiktok and if she's not getting anywhere she gets nasty and trys to bribe saying she's coming off line... such a tit.

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
She is! N I did try to do a page exposing her after taking a screen recording of her shouting swearing at her kids on tiktok I posted the clip with a few of my own chosen swear words n It got reported and I got violation but I've since made few more accounts..I sneaky watch her on just helps making people aware of her unacceptable behaviour! She also now has turned the trolling she gets to her advantage by saying COME ON SEND GIFTS AND MINEY LETS PISD THE TROLLS OFF!! like she's making it into a game but it's manipulatesing and gaslighting at its finest! The sad thing is people fall for it n send her money gifts well let's see what the dwp say then..all this money coming in hmmmm...hate her I do. She's nothing but a lying sly beast common as muck. Foul mouth. I watch most her lives when I can coz I still have never known anything like her and yeah I remember the Chinese birthday meal thing!! She tells lies and she tells her business that much she's forgotten what she's said.. its when she puts that daft act on acting all thick when she knows what's she's doing yet the vunerable chat don't.

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
She is! N I did try to do a page exposing her after taking a screen recording of her shouting swearing at her kids on tiktok I posted the clip with a few of my own chosen swear words n It got reported and I got violation but I've since made few more accounts..I sneaky watch her on just helps making people aware of her unacceptable behaviour! She also now has turned the trolling she gets to her advantage by saying COME ON SEND GIFTS AND MINEY LETS PISD THE TROLLS OFF!! like she's making it into a game but it's manipulatesing and gaslighting at its finest! The sad thing is people fall for it n send her money gifts well let's see what the dwp say then..all this money coming in hmmmm...hate her I do. She's nothing but a lying sly beast common as muck. Foul mouth. I watch most her lives when I can coz I still have never known anything like her and yeah I remember the Chinese birthday meal thing!! She tells lies and she tells her business that much she's forgotten what she's said.. its when she puts that daft act on acting all thick when she knows what's she's doing yet the vunerable chat don't.
All the men round Hastings are dirty and nasty girls too I Hurd a rumer about some girls that were sharing Terry and his mate I think one of the girls name was Kylie and another girl that was a conversation going around I have Hurd that is crazy some blokes and girls are just so desperate
Wasn't Kylie her best mate last year..summer time? She used to get that Kylie round and make her do her housework while katie just sat there! Lazy at its finest..always makes out she's ill but I know she's not ill sits her act for gifts. Hate her acting..dumb..so embarrassing! But as for that Kylie if it is that Kylie on her tiktok they've fallen out as far as I'm aware from her lives ..watched her slagging Kylie off saying she's a pregab head n pot head n that she was gunna knock her out when she sees her. I think katie is all mouth..sbag really... does sound full of dodgy folk round where katie lives like 🤣😂 dirty rat n scumballs.. what's the famous saying... birds of the same feather folk together 😆😆 today or tomz reckon she will be on SCROUNGING.

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Well I found out stuff about the ex and the ex best friend that they like to share with each other and they got some girl pregnant lol and then I found out that the new bird is a crazy girl and doesn’t have her own daughter so them poor kids have been living with their dad with his girlfriend that is a ex drug user and doesn’t have her own kids and then u see katie being a beg but I have seen she has her kids back so at least they are not in with a woman who is a ex heroin user the stuff that has been happening to them poor kids is not good and I have heard from some other women that the kids farther was not a very nice person to them children for years and he used to hit them but how true that is I don’t know but I herd as well that kt was very verbal and shouted a lot and the dad smoked alot of weed and he was a ex boxer and he was very nasty to the boys and he would chuck stuff at the boys and things but it is here say but the new girlfriend used to put her little girl outside when she was drunk but that could be lies to but I will keep trying to find out more to spill the tea they all sound crazy

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Ow I have heard that Kylie lied to kt and she was sleeping with her ex and Kylie spent kt money all the time and then when kt had no money she stopped hanging out with her and Kylie was bang on sniff and a rumer she got kt back on drugs after she came out of sanctuary that’s a story I hurrd and there was a video of Kylie off her head on coak at kt house that was on tick tok
View attachment bfb7792d-2753-4804-a56a-275637249143.mov
This was the video of the girl Kylie I found on TikTok and she was off her head on coke

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Ow I have heard that Kylie lied to kt and she was sleeping with her ex and Kylie spent kt money all the time and then when kt had no money she stopped hanging out with her and Kylie was bang on sniff and a rumer she got kt back on drugs after she came out of sanctuary that’s a story I hurrd and there was a video of Kylie off her head on coak at kt house that was on tick tok
View attachment bfb7792d-2753-4804-a56a-275637249143.mov
This was the video of the girl Kylie I found on TikTok and she was off her head on coke
Omg she looks so out of it

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She’s on live now I’ll with covid yet slagging her brother Tommy off cause she lent him 3o quid and he ain’t paid it it back so she’s sitting there saying if tommys new gifrlfriend Jodie is watching her live you’d new boyfriend is a crack head takes mo ey iff her and leaves her and his nephews with no mo ey she do t like people calling her out but ok for her to do it