Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

myopinion2000

Jun 6, 2024
Wales
I think she needs to learn to manage her money who gets paid on a Friday gone by the Monday there are plenty of people struggling I have watch this lady silently for a while and she always begging for money .. imagine begging for your own children's birthdays . I was a single parent and I went without to get my child presents . Always poor Katie

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
I think she needs to learn to manage her money who gets paid on a Friday gone by the Monday there are plenty of people struggling I have watch this lady silently for a while and she always begging for money .. imagine begging for your own children's birthdays . I was a single parent and I went without to get my child presents . Always poor Katie
Same I watched her for about a year silently u never see ever see her pay day and the amount of times she slips up with her lies wen begging for money I feel so sorry for them little boys

myopinion2000

Jun 6, 2024
Wales
Same I watched her for about a year silently u never see ever see her pay day and the amount of times she slips up with her lies wen begging for money I feel so sorry for them little boys
We know about her finances cause she tells us all . She manipulating her followers now to send gifts honestly she be back begging tomorrow we all got bills to pay we don't rely on strangers money

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport

We know about her finances cause she tells us all . She manipulating her followers now to send gifts honestly she be back begging tomorrow we all got bills to pay we don't rely on strangers money
She on live sayin we bully’s and jealous of her 😂😂😂😂😂

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Definitely not bully we allowed opinion .. she says about kids birthdays I remember wishlist for the boys or the day she wanted money to make cakes you always ask
I watched that day wen she was begging for the boys birthdays and she sayin we all live where she lives well im miles n miles from her and i know her life in and out she forgets everything that comes out her mouth
Remember a few month ago she was making out she had bailiffs at the door begging for money