Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Lol she’s right on one tonight every time I’ve gone in there tonight she’s going on about us lot if she’s not bothered about why’s she still going on it’s the manipulation the way she says they e got no treats but it can wait she knows somebody is going to give her money I bet she be begging for her daughters day trip Saturday like I said earlier to take Marley to the cinema she gave the daughter 209 quid for her birthday last week obviously let money off her cause her daughter saud in a live when u giving me money back

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Lol she’s right on one tonight every time I’ve gone in there tonight she’s going on about us lot if she’s not bothered about why’s she still going on it’s the manipulation the way she says they e got no treats but it can wait she knows somebody is going to give her money I bet she be begging for her daughters day trip Saturday like I said earlier to take Marley to the cinema she gave the daughter 209 quid for her birthday last week obviously let money off her cause her daughter saud in a live when u giving me money back
Seems like the only problem is you lol 😝 sad people on here don’t have anything better to do than talk about something that’s nothing to do with you and Katie has her kids full time and provides for her children to the best she can and what about the kids dad that dumped his kids and is smoking weed and drinking and doesn’t even pay anything tawards the kids ow and all you do is s Katie off go get a job or go sit in a corner of a room and have a conversation with your self ow wasn’t the kids dad out on piss yesterday put his head with his girlfriend and his freinds but Katie is the bad mum and the dads girlfriend doesn’t even have her own daughter full time but does anyone say anything about that no they don’t because ur obsessed with Katie and jelous but why there is no need for any of this nonsense

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I watched that day wen she was begging for the boys birthdays and she sayin we all live where she lives well im miles n miles from her and i know her life in and out she forgets everything that comes out her mouth
Remember a few month ago she was making out she had bailiffs at the door begging for money
Yeah I remember that she said they wanted 60 quid then saud something along the lines if she gives em something that day it was a Saturday there go away can’t remember we how much it was but when she realised she weren’t going to get the higher amount she dropped it

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Seems like the only problem is you lol 😝 sad people on here don’t have anything better to do than talk about something that’s nothing to do with you and Katie has her kids full time and provides for her children to the best she can and what about the kids dad that dumped his kids and is smoking weed and drinking and doesn’t even pay anything tawards the kids ow and all you do is s Katie off go get a job or go sit in a corner of a room and have a conversation with your self ow wasn’t the kids dad out on piss yesterday put his head with his girlfriend and his freinds but Katie is the bad mum and the dads girlfriend doesn’t even have her own daughter full time but does anyone say anything about that no they don’t because ur obsessed with Katie and jelous but why there is no need for any of this nonsense
Jealous of Katie no thanks my kids are happy never had social in my life my kids dads never paid for them don’t see me begging people online for money wen she clearly sniffing that money and my house is 100 times cleaner than her house

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Jealous of Katie no thanks my kids are happy never had social in my life my kids dads never paid for them don’t see me begging people online for money wen she clearly sniffing that money and my house is 100 times cleaner than her house
Well you must not be happy with ur life because all you do is lie and talk about Katie life

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Well you must not be happy with ur life because all you do is lie and talk about Katie life
How’s it a lie like I said I don’t know her in person so how the hell would I know all the lies she has said oh sorry u cos it’s clearly u on this account 😂😂😂 go put ya kids to bed instead of having another rant in front of ur kids

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
How’s it a lie like I said I don’t know her in person so how the hell would I know all the lies she has said oh sorry u cos it’s clearly u on this account 😂😂😂 go put ya kids to bed instead of having another rant in front of ur kids
lol ha ha so funny like you know everything why would you say go put her kids to bed u are truly obsessed

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
lol ha ha so funny like you know everything why would you say go put her kids to bed u are truly obsessed
I’m far from obsessed just sick of people like u begging for money sort ya life out n provide for ur kids without begging now bye bye goin to get in my bed that’s all clean and a nice clean house for my kids to wake up to thank you goodbye

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I’m far from obsessed just sick of people like u begging for money sort ya life out n provide for ur kids without begging now bye bye goin to get in my bed that’s all clean and a nice clean house for my kids to wake up to thank you goodbye
Well you are the one who is watching her all the time so you are obsessed with her and you then come on here to talk about her so you really don’t care about her do you lol you are the ones who are watching her because having a conversation about her life all the time and what has it got to do with you and why do you feel the need to talk about her and how does people not know what you’re life is like and what you’re home is like and I bet you live in a dump but you hide behind a fake account and you jump on Katie and you don’t even know what her house is like you don’t even know her and don’t u think about if Katie was such a bad person and a bad mother and her house was so bad that the social services would be concerned about it but they were not concerned about it and they have closed the case and they have no concern about the kids or the house and they are proud of Katie and they have nothing to worry about so that’s all that matters so go away and worry about your own life and leave her alone and her kids alone