Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
It is isn’t it
Listen dalmeida ‘ I doubt your crotch gobs uni would be interested in this thread and the GG thread and those beyond
Your social media threads and such like
What a mother
Lea kind finer off spring to go sworn anything she likes in Amsterdam and get highhhhhhhhh
Pood pooffff passsssssss

Poor lad
POOD? someone’s getting triggered 🤣 is that a migraine you feel coming on fatty?
And you’re right to DOUBT! The uni don’t give a flying do what parents do you silly fat mess

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Oh but it is

You Lie Harry Potter GIF by Sky

May 23, 2023
It is isn’t it
Listen dalmeida ‘ I doubt your crotch gobs uni would be interested in this thread and the GG thread and those beyond
What a mother
Lea kind finer off spring to go sworn anything she likes in Amsterdam and get highhhhhhhhh
Pood pooffff passsssssss

Poor lad
Im so fing proud of you for remembering there’s an L in Dalmeida! Tell Karen the new mumma is so happy with the progress 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
POOD? someone’s getting triggered 🤣 is that a migraine you feel coming on fatty?
And you’re right to DOUBT! The uni don’t give a flying do what parents do you silly fat mess
LIeS the unis getting all the scReEn shots of her days abusing ppl on all apps
We have ReCeeeeeits joadZ
The electronic bullying footprint is going to follow the kids now
You’ve come for my kids I’m confirm for yours

Apr 15, 2024
England
It is isn’t it
What a mother
Pood pooffff passsssssss

Poor lad
Yours won't EVER get into uni

May 23, 2023
LIeS the unis getting all the scReEn shots of her days abusing ppl on all apps
We have ReCeeeeeits joadZ
The electronic bullying footprint is going to follow the kids now
You’ve come for my kids I’m confirm for yours
Aidains reply was ‘yeah my mum is online so try me’ 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

Last edited:

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
I’d share the college he’s at but I’d rather leave that to detective dense t to research for me. Hit me up when you find it, it’s on my fb 👀👀👀
You underestimate me you pathetic piece of s I’m going to destroy your little offsprings life, I’m following you on your profile on Instagram and I’m gonna destroy you every step of the way, you speak to me daily but you don’t know who I am ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Fake friends