dunstable
incest my sister and i have sex GIF by The Jerry Springer Show

Apr 12, 2023
LIeS the unis getting all the scReEn shots of her days abusing ppl on all apps
We have ReCeeeeeits joadZ
The electronic bullying footprint is going to follow the kids now
You’ve come for my kids I’m confirm for yours
This is brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 it’s all too much I’m actually howling 🤣🤣🤣

You do know what university is don’t you?
I know you know UNIVERSAL CREDIT babes 😉 well it’s nothing like that, people have to pay to go to university. £9.500 a year most universities are plus the maintenance loans to live on, it ain’t free babes and you know its nothing to do with their parents either 🤣 the student will probably leave university with just under £60’000 debt if they don’t live at home and they then pay it back once they earn enough to so again still nothing to do with the parents.

But please do continue your rant it’s fing hysterical how thick you are you fat smelly t 🐷

May 23, 2023
Just reading through in case I missed anything….i would never come for KKs kids. Queens don’t come for workers. Your kids, because of you and their dad are destined to be what they are, as many emails you can send to Cambridge (don’t forget you have to find the college he’s at) it would NEVER stop him from being a drug dealing Cambridge dude 😭😭

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable

I know you know UNIVERSAL CREDIT babes 😉 well it’s nothing like that, people have to pay to go to university. £9.500 a year most universities are plus the maintenance loans to live on, it ain’t free babes and you know its nothing to do with their parents either 🤣 the student will probably leave university with just under £60’000 debt if they don’t live at home and they then pay it back once they earn enough to so again still nothing to do with the parents.

But please do continue your rant it’s fing hysterical how thick you are you fat smelly t 🐷
He will be entitled to student finance as ur both bums

May 23, 2023
Just reading through in case I missed anything….i would never come for KKs kids. Queens don’t come for workers. Your kids, because of you and their dad are destined to be what they are, as many emails you can send to Cambridge (don’t forget you have to find the college he’s at) it would NEVER stop him from being a drug dealing Cambridge dude 😭😭

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
And as I quoted “you speak with me daily” I ain’t your friend
You want to bring my family into things? If you can type in English, I'd have half an idea what to reply 🤷🏻‍♂️
Remember what you told me lard ass

May 23, 2023

Thank you! I thought uni meant just loans and not my problem 💀 I was very wrong! 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣