Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
I think you should be concerned I’m starting to think she’s actually fing stalking you? Why does she have pics of you in Amsterdam, was she there? 😧
I’m used to it mate. Shes been at this for years now. Posting myself and my kids on her TikTok’s and the rest. At this point I’m seeing it as love 🥰🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It's gone a bit quiet ...
Probably wondering if I kept the voice note where the school safeguarding team got involved.

She just had to make comments and false aligations about my daughter. She will never learn

Shes just too thick to realise. She reacts instantly on emotion without thinking of the consequences. Then when it all comes crashing down she blames the trolls, or hits back again with her pathetic insults and the cycle for her continues. Which is why her life is just one big problem, because she is just one BIG problem.

Apr 12, 2023
I’m used to it mate. Shes been at this for years now. Posting myself and my kids on her TikTok’s and the rest. At this point I’m seeing it as love 🥰🤣
So true she’s a super fan at this point! She’s even spent the day looking up student finance just to come here and get it all fing wrong, it’s beautiful really 🥰

🤣🤣🤣🤣