Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
inspector gadget GIF

Apr 12, 2023
Who are you thanking? I’m sure nobody here is jarred by the fact you got new followers. You’re not that girl you think you are 😓
I would actually like to thank Fatty for the laughs to be honest, I’m just here waiting to watch the fight and I find the build up a little boring so it’s been great because she has had me in stitches with the fing posts tonight, she’s fing hilariously dumb and it’s really fing tickling me 🤣 I know you shouldn’t really laugh at those who are not very bright but I can’t help it 🤣🤣🤣

May 23, 2023
I would actually like to thank Fatty for the laughs to be honest, I’m just here waiting to watch the fight and I find the build up a little boring so it’s been great because she has had me in stitches with the fing posts tonight, she’s fing hilariously dumb and it’s really fing tickling me 🤣 I know you shouldn’t really laugh at those who are not very bright but I can’t help it 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah 😴

Apr 12, 2023
As this 'character' she has said disgusting things about her children, herself and stated her address a number of times. All for what? What's her gain from that? She is her own biggest troll. It’s so fed up.
It’s been her thing from day one, she’s always done it!
Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s using that second hand dildo machine in between posts she gets off on talking about herself and her kids it's fed in the head!