Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
“Keep myself to my self [sic] online” after stating she started an OnlyFans 🙃

One Google search of her username found this. Not quite sure if she understands what being lowkey means 😂. Apologies if I’ve traumatised you with this on a Sunday morning.

69A710AD-FFD7-4BD3-AC19-0737CFF38324.jpeg
Yip,that's defo keeping herself to herself,in no way have her kids been protected as it's all over the internet for all to see,what a effing moron she really is.I can think of better ways to better my family and that is get off your lazy fat arse KK and get a proper job you benefit scrounger,yet another 1 who is a drain on society

Apr 16, 2023
She’s writing a book 😂💀

She can’t even write a sentence!

fing brilliant 👏 is the book going to be titled lombok bombing 🤣🤣 saying her kids are protected from it all LOL I don't call Bobby Ted bundy for nothing darling so pull the other one. Both your kids have been exposed to inappropriate and vile behaviour, both before and after OFs! Which you started to better your life? Tell me, how did your 3 hour "holiday" better your life??? How is your dirty ginger t for your kids to find which will live on the Internet forever bettering your life??protecting your kids apparently by hanging signs to provoke your neighbours? If you cared about your kids you wouldn't do that you fish finger whiffing prick.

May 13, 2023
Mate, you’ve been here since Monday. Even if that account was her, you, Kobe, or Lou they provide actual content, what do you have to offer except purposely trying to sound like you’re from wee Scotland?
I’ve noticed all the words thrown in too. Wasn’t there some Liverpool at one point too? Where says pet? We’ve got our own Mrs doubtfire here with the muddled accent

Apr 21, 2023
Mate, you’ve been here since Monday. Even if that account was her, you, Kobe, or Lou they provide actual content, what do you have to offer except purposely trying to sound like you’re from wee Scotland?
Oi!!!! Less of that kinda chat thank you very much!!! We don’t say “pet” here. You might get a “pal” or a “hen” even the occasional “doll”

But definitely not “pet”

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Mate, you’ve been here since Monday. Even if that account was her, you, Kobe, or Lou they provide actual content, what do you have to offer except purposely trying to sound like you’re from wee Scotland

Jodie, you're from London. I wouldn't expect you to understand regional dialect, its not just Scots who use the term "pet". And even then, it's not a well used turn of phrase.
Have I been here since Monday? Or have I been here longer and I'm just using a different account to piss you all off?
Why don't you get back to doing what you do best, billing spliffs and knocking back several red wines xo

Apr 21, 2023
Jodie, you're from London. I wouldn't expect you to understand regional dialect, its not just Scots who use the term "pet". And even then, it's not a well used turn of phrase.
Have I been here since Monday? Or have I been here longer and I'm just using a different account to piss you all off?
Why don't you get back to doing what you do best, billing spliffs and knocking back several red wines xo
I’ll bring the weed if you bring the wine yammy.

Ps. Kk your growler is fin massive. I might need therapy after reluctantly witnessing it today. I hope your kids don’t look into ancestry files when they get older because that’s your digital footprint. A massive nunny. I find it hard to believe people want to look at it.

Apr 16, 2023
Oh here we fing go again

Temu Tat Haul

Apr 16, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂
I actually have no wo

Hi Ivy 👋