Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
I shall await the consequences of my actions then, having been schooled by Buddha_Belly and her wisdom. I’d suggest applying for a DMCA Takedown Notice.

Meanwhile, nobody has ever seen any of my body parts or my face, and my child also remains anonymous. So that’s good ✌🏻
How do you know I'm not going through this already with the leaked content you moron???!! Especially with weird stalkers like you helping to share leaked pictures already!! Then fing preach about my kids seeing it ya daft t ..Oh yeah that's because you know do all about me or my life ! But cheers hun!

Apr 16, 2023
I shall await the consequences of my actions then, having been schooled by Buddha_Belly and her wisdom. I’d suggest applying for a DMCA Takedown Notice.

Meanwhile, nobody has ever seen any of my body parts or my face, and my child also remains anonymous. So that’s good ✌🏻

Honestly thank the lord daily I'm not stupid enough to make myself one of the most hated people on the Internet THEN post my misshapen battered body for e everyone to see. And a "mother" as well. A term I use almost as loosely as KKKs Alexa fanny. What a disgrace 😜

Apr 16, 2023
Remember when you posed full blown stories (with pictures) about Aileens kids? Mad levels of hypocrisy.

For the record, I don’t think people should be sharing pics of other peoples kids whatsoever, but y’know, it’s nothing you haven’t done.

You'd think for someone that goes on about karma so much she'd be understanding of how deserving she is of this.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Honestly thank the lord daily I'm not stupid enough to make myself one of the most hated people on the Internet THEN post my misshapen battered body for e everyone to see. And a "mother" as well. A term I use almost as loosely as KKKs Alexa fanny. What a disgrace 😜
But how does this affect you ? Seriously how does anything I do affect you in anyway shape or form ?? I'll await your ridiculous answer .

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
But how does this affect you ? Seriously how does anything I do affect you in anyway shape or form ?? I'll await your ridiculous answer .
Oh we are now preaching about the 'mother' like I'm the only mother who does only fans ? 🤣🤣 give it a fing rest will ya .

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
It doesn’t affect anyone whatsoever, people just like to rip you and that’s the top and bottom of it 🤷🏻‍♀️ you put yourself out there publically and you people talk about you publically. Nobody is claiming that it affects them at all, you’re just an odd human who people like to discuss cos it’s fING FUNNY.

Apr 16, 2023
I’d like to think your children aren’t on this forum to see what I’ve posted but who the hell knows what goes on in your household. As for calling me a moron, I’m not the one having to concentrate to get my spelling and grammar correct, but carry on if it makes you feel better ❤️

Well we already know what goes on.. And it's awful. I dread to think what we don't see tbh. Poor things have no hope.
It doesn’t affect anyone whatsoever, people just like to rip you and that’s the top and bottom of it 🤷🏻‍♀️ you put yourself out there publically and you people talk about you publically. Nobody is claiming that it affects them at all, you’re just an odd human who people like to discuss cos it’s fING FUNNY.
Funny, tragic, wildly amusing. It's just brilliant isn't it. do hollyoaks, KKKs making a show of herself AGAIN 👏💀

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
I’d like to think your children aren’t on this forum to see what I’ve posted but who the hell knows what goes on in your household. As for calling me a moron, I’m not the one having to concentrate to get my spelling and grammar correct, but carry on if it makes you feel better ❤️
Maybe just don't post it in the first place . There's an idea . I get you don't like me and that's fine but sharing pictures like that, that I'm already getting taken down is not necessary . It's viscious .