Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
I’m gonna help her and hope she’s reading here. The playsuit is awful so change it all together - failing that -

Wear the nude braided sliders with a nude bag. Do not wear those ducking navy diamanté things they look like proper Benidorm shoes.

Get rid of the bracelet that looks like half a handcuff. Just a watch will do.

A short necklace that matches your watch - something simple.

Press your playsuit around the boob so the lining doesn’t keep popping out and don’t wear a belt with it - it’s a busy pattern; belt will look too much.

I’d honestly love to rip her wardrobe out and sort out her style and dress her fing properly.

Makeup actually looks really nice 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hate that she’s ducked her lips up cos we’ve got to be honest she’s got nice teeth but the lips are just so badly done!

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
Exactly. I've had many discussion with my local authority due to this behaviour of others that is aimed at my children which hurts me more than anything (then again that's why people do it ) and the lengths of which some of you and I know your in here have gone to to try your hardest to have my children taken away from me is actually horrific to attack a 4 and 6 yeat old 2 innocent children to Tey and have them put into Foster care over your dislike for me (and I'm doing all I can to make sure that that 1 person who made the claims about my children on here is brought to justice in making such a SICK allegation) they are fully aware and they have seen and have documented the online abuse campaign that has esculated since October. They can see its a organised group that are constantly wasting their time , along with police reference numbers it shows its a clear case of harassment .

Leave my children out of what ever issue you have with me , leave my family out of it and for the record for the choice members I've witnessed on here the last few days leave ANYONES children out of it. Oh and making direct threats is very silly .
don't forget to show the authorities all your accounts on here KKK using peoples profile pics, being racist and disgusting about dead children. Don't forget those key points. Why don't you leave everyone else a fING lone you disgusting person. You start it and don't like it when others retaliate to you. The police won't do do all hun, your wasting their time as always. stop trying to be nice, no one gives a s about you. So lets see what accounts are you? @SPAGBOWL @Buddha_belly @lesbian_lisa_smith @sloan_dog @anaemic_nipple i''m sure i've missed 20 more!

What you are forgetting is this is a platform of anonymous people. The police would have to go to america, apply for relevant paperwork etc, its long winded, when in reality what have they told you - stop looking! you are CHOOSING to google this website and look and therefore hunny its not harassment. It's men and women having opinions on line, just like you going to the paper having an opinion on us! thick t.

Apr 27, 2023
It is actually sad that she doesn’t have a WhatsApp group of mates that she could be sending her outfit options to like most of us do.

Imagine having to do it with strangers on the net. I would die if someone I was going on a first date with could see stories of me getting ready, choosing outfits, seeing what a flap I was getting in….HOURS before the actual date.

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
I won’t lie, I watched that and did feel sorry for her as she’s clearly fing clueless, why’s she forcing herself to do these things?! You can be social without having to involve a man. Anyway. I’m away to have a word with myself and say 10 Hail Marys.
I will never ever feel sorry for someone who tries to use the death of a child for cheap points. She looks like a lump of babyshit in a grannies curtains and I hope she has the stest time imaginable