Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I do love how people can say s about dead kids who have suffered so much from cancer but as soon as the words mong/spaz and the likes are mentioned it’s all PC up in here 💀🤫🤣
Very retarded ways of communicating

Anyways, Kayleigh needs a wash
Where has anyone said that is okay too?

But keep on with your vile language.

Uneducated ableist do

Apr 16, 2023
Where has anyone said that is okay too?

But keep on with your vile language.

Uneducated ableist do

Oh do off love. KKK has been racist, abelist, homophobic and a right twisted t about deceased children but I didn't see you piping up then. Which IS a retarded way of communicating tbh, I maks yams right. And before you call me abelist, I'm tismed up to me fing eyeballs so go suck a fart out of KKKs arsehole you brown nosing t.

May 23, 2023
I am in so much pain today with my incredibly broken body that I am absolutely not in the mood for their bullshit.

I made a mistake, I held my hands upto it. Did you see how not a single person jumped on me for what I said because of how I handled it. Call me whatever the do you like. My conscience is clear.
You don’t need to justify yourself to an anonymous online account mate 🙌🏾

Apr 16, 2023
Will someone please explain why she says she wouldn’t allow the Grandmother to have her children but then, in the same paragraph, says the Grandmother wouldn’t have them for a couple of extra hours? Make your mind up KKK! Strikes me that you think that it’s an expectation for grandparents to give you a break from YOUR children. I have never ever felt it was anyone else’s responsibility to look after my kids for whatever reason.