Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Lads this kind of behaviour from a mother in her mid 30s is fing worrying! 😩
Obviously not for me, I’m enjoying every second but surely somebody must like her enough to have a word? 🙏🏽🤣
They're all just too far up her arse.
Clearly, mummy Alison can't really be too invested either or surely she would have organised some sort of intervention.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Has ticidy tok clock named him yet for her?
How embarrassing I've been with this man for 9 months don't know his real name his address his work place not even a friend of his! That's just crazy oh yeah and she left her family stable unit for him!!!
Honestly we're are her mates, if my friends were dating someone like this I would be making her see all the red flags before the 9 months!! But to her it was time away from her kids and trips to KFC in his landrover like she was some flex teenager

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She’s mugging herself right off. How long has this been finished for? Just take the L hun & move on. Plenty of people have been catfished, she’s just giving desperate bunny boiler vibes. Perhaps be a little more choosy in future about who you let take a row in your tuna canoe (& get them to wrap it up so you don’t need an STI test from Temu!)

Apr 16, 2023
Those kids in care are safer than hers.
If she was genuinely concerned about ‘Kev’ she wouldn’t be posting about him. She’s asking for trouble. I hope
Mrs Kev goes round and smacks her one.
I hope so to,but then she would play the victim like she always does.This just proves if Dan ever got with anybody else she would make his life pure hell, she's not right in the head, she's a sad, pathetic lonely person in her 30s that has to have some kind of drama in her life, and it's all just to keep her sm going otherwise she would have fk all to post, nothing but an attention seeking t

May 13, 2023
Caught up on todays tik toks. If she text him and he arrived 30 minutes later then that means he lives within 30 minutes of her and not where he claims? - traffic.

Also, he must have used the fake name to get the DJ job if she worked with him, was he a one off? Can’t she find other jobs he’s done? Was that his first ever DJ job? To have a car on finance you need a steady income so he probably works somewhere else. The plot thickens 😂 even I want to find him now.

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Why is she so obsessed with telling us that his Range was financed? That’s not a bad thing. Kayleigh probably couldn’t even get a dishwasher on finance let alone a car!
Yes. He qualified to finance it so must have ok credit and some sort of income. Dunno why shes acting like its a bad thing , she paid for Dan-o's Playstation by installments ( likely more of a layaway/ rent a centre situation , but hey she didnt pay in full up front for s either).

May 23, 2023
Yes. He qualified to finance it so must have ok credit and some sort of income. Dunno why shes acting like its a bad thing , she paid for Dan-o's Playstation by installments ( likely more of a layaway/ rent a centre situation , but hey she didnt pay in full up front for s either).
Wait she couldn’t afford to pay for a console upright but slagging off somebody financing a few grands worth of motor? Make it make sense kk 🤣🤣
The witness protection part as well 💀will come up with any excuse if it means she can avoid the oversized balding elephant in the room 😩 he simply didn’t want you knowing his personal details and going by the countless single orange female TikTok’s I just watched we can see why - why can’t you? 😩😩🤣🤣
TAKE THE L AND MOVE ON. Could be spending your time earning money, learning new transferable skills, planning activities and actually going on activities with your famalam instead you’re spending your ‘grown arsed woman’ time doing this? Oh Jayne 🙄

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Wait she couldn’t afford to pay for a console upright but slagging off somebody financing a few grands worth of motor? Make it make sense kk 🤣🤣
The witness protection part as well 💀will come up with any excuse if it means she can avoid the oversized balding elephant in the room 😩 he simply didn’t want you knowing his personal details and going by the countless single orange female TikTok’s I just watched we can see why - why can’t you? 😩😩🤣🤣
TAKE THE L AND MOVE ON. Could be spending your time earning money, learning new transferable skills, planning activities and actually going on activities with your famalam instead you’re spending your ‘grown arsed woman’ time doing this? Oh Jayne 🙄
Oversized balding elephant though. 💀💀💀