Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
I have questions. SO many questions...
But, we have lives and no time for that so I'll focus on one.
What happened to the privacy screening she was putting up in her kitchen widow to stop "people staring at her" ??
Like the attention too much hun?
But you have time to come here and ask about my life 🤣 your hilarious. But as my privacy window screen concerns you so much I shall tell you as clearly I have time today . First one I put up wasn't big enough so I took down and need to re purchase one that actually fits but I haven't got round to it yet.

Feel a bit weird asking now or ? 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
But you have time to come here and ask about my life 🤣 your hilarious. But as my privacy window screen concerns you so much I shall tell you as clearly I have time today . First one I put up wasn't big enough so I took down and need to re purchase one that actually fits but I haven't got round to it yet.

Not talking in 3rd person today then? Catastrophically neglectful t. do off back to Yarmouth for 19 hours you embarrassment! Feel a bit weird coming back here where you're ridiculed and hated or?

Last edited:

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Imagine having enough time to film yourself complaining into the camera for hours on end for strangers to watch, come on here to read and comment, order scuffed secondhand tat online, drive back and forth to hoard out of date food and then have the cheek to say you haven’t got round to the basic running of your household 💀💀💀
Imagine having enough time to spend your day concerning yourself with a stranger online , enough to make copious amounts of anonymous accounts up to spend hours upon hours discussing them on trolling sites 🤷‍♀️ privacy screen for windows is 'running of the household' get a fing grip ya wally .

Icomeinpeace

Jul 7, 2023

I didnt say i didn't have time? Just that I had a life.
I'm actually sat at work (office job, you'll probably not understand!) So getting paid to scroll the Internet.

But thanks for the update. Curiosity satisfied.

Oh and it's "you're hilarious " 😉

You're welcome 😘

Apr 16, 2023
Imagine having enough time to spend your day concerning yourself with a stranger online , enough to make copious amounts of anonymous accounts up to spend hours upon hours discussing them on trolling sites 🤷‍♀️ privacy screen for windows is 'running of the household' get a fing grip ya wally .

Imagine selling your crusty fupa on OF only to be able to afford a b&b in Yarmouth for less than a day. Pesant.

May 23, 2023
Imagine writing an entire post describing yourself and not having the mental capacity to realise it 💀💀💀
Imagine not understand what ‘running a household’ means
Imagine defending a privacy screen but ignoring all the other laughable comments made about you
Imagine constantly posting on every story about how much you’ve spent on s for your kids instead of enjoying them

Imagine 💭

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023

Majority (if not all) the people on here nip on to read/write comments at random points in the day....you'll find that nobody is concerned about you for their full day. Not even a significant percentage of their day.
Now let's look at you....your entire day revolves around what people are saying about you and whether you respond directly here under one of your many usernames or whether you talk about it in your stories. Every story you do has references to things talked about on here. Why bother? Nobody is talking to you, we are talking about you and you aren't invited to the conversation

Jealous A Cup

Apr 19, 2023
19 hour holiday. We are jealous trolls! our family ten day 5 star all inclusive spa and hotel abroad in the school holidays will blow her mind. She will probably hate on it say she doesn't believe in getting into debt for a holiday...guess what we paid hard earned cash and I didn't have to flaunt my sweaty tuna tunnel on OF

Jealous A Cup

Apr 19, 2023
19 hour holiday. We are jealous trolls! our family ten day 5 star all inclusive spa and hotel abroad in the school holidays will blow her mind. She will probably hate on it say she doesn't believe in getting into debt for a holiday...guess what we paid hard earned cash and I didn't have to flaunt my sweaty tuna tunnel on OF
Just realised this is my first post too. Only took me three months of browsing

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023

Tuna tunnel..... FFS 🤣🤣🤢

Apr 16, 2023
She thinks this is a flex so let's narrow it down.. the chocolate and pan au chocolate are unnecessary and high in sugar. The crackers have a gram of salt in only 5. The sausage rolls, pepperami and chicken pieces are processed s and the fruit is also all high in sugar so again why the copious amount of processed food? The yoghurt is fine, especially as the cheese looks sweaty and is probably defrosting as I type. And there isn't a vegetable in sight. So well done KKK. Your only "flex" is yet again, a monumental hilarious failure.