Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
The definition of an oxymoron...

Someone who rightly gets very upset that family and children are mentioned on social media, yet private messages after unblocking a person's daughter to defame a parent. Quality
Stand strong Paul. Her supporters are dwindling. The ones she has left won't last because she blocks people or slags people for very little. So many people have been in your shoes and there will be many more after you. The woman is toxic and unfortunately, it only comes hard on people once she has something on you.
Don't worry about the threat of OF messages, I'm sure once OF is contacted about this behaviour, she will be banned. Doesn't make customers have faith and trust in OF if people on there are behaving like that.
I truly hope you are ok, you seem a really decent guy and please don't let her make you feel shame. You're an adult man doing what 000's of people do. We are always here if you need a chat or some support.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Stand strong Paul. Her supporters are dwindling. The ones she has left won't last because she blocks people or slags people for very little. So many people have been in your shoes and there will be many more after you. The woman is toxic and unfortunately, it only comes hard on people once she has something on you.
Don't worry about the threat of OF messages, I'm sure once OF is contacted about this behaviour, she will be banned. Doesn't make customers have faith and trust in OF if people on there are behaving like that.
I truly hope you are ok, you seem a really decent guy and please don't let her make you feel shame. You're an adult man doing what 000's of people do. We are always here if you need a chat or some support.
Hey, thank you but I have nothing to be ashamed about tbh. It's clickbait, but I am not biting.

Apr 16, 2023
Paul
Big Kev
The guy she accused of being a coke head & having an ED.
The guy in the club she took a selfie with, said was obsessed & had her pic as his screensaver.
The cancelled date guy who she said was a freak cos he liked his family.
Ray
The Landlord
48 meatballs lady
Aileen
Dan
Dans mum & dad

12. 12 failed friendships / relationships where the other person was in the wrong & totally not her fault !!
And these are the ones we know about !!
And all within a short space of time and it's mainly men ,DADDY ISSUES KK