Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 22, 2023
It’s very telling the fact she drives to school instead of walks (apart from being lazy) it’s to avoid any confrontation from the school mums

The same way she doesn’t go out with the kids, and if she does (very rarely!) they travel out of town. Nothing is ever local because she is too scared of seeing someone who may give her some home truths and she will absolutely crumble (fast food shop as evidence of this 😂😂😂😂)
Is there a video of this fast food shop thing? I must have had a few days off somewhere as I'm so clueless and wanna witness the laugh too

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Is there a video of this fast food shop thing? I must have had a few days off somewhere as I'm so clueless and wanna witness the laugh

Im sure there are, she’s with Ray. They ordered food & they took it back to shop to complain. He’s going all road man & being rude to the takeaway shop worker she’s stood there with her yes please, we just want a refund please, thank you please. But on her stories in the car on the way there she was all gob about it. She made a right tit of herself. They are on here but they will be months back.

Aug 1, 2023
CURRENTLY ABUSING **Paul**
Casey and kids
Called out gem Lucy’s feet
That cleaning account where she was racist to the lady (can’t remember her name)
Scottish Lisa - can’t remember username
Carbybarbie
Mrs mops (I think)
lenny
m mcgarry
mbarclay
Mumma Kracken
Glitz
Fatty4life
Nickybell
Liverpool tom
Simon (he let the dog s on the carpet)
The freebie people / the ones who saved food waste
Lou
Natashacherie
Big Kev
The guy she accused of being a coke head & having an ED.
The guy in the club she took a selfie with, said was obsessed & had her pic as his screensaver.
The cancelled date guy who she said was a freak cos he liked his family.
Ray
The Landlord
48 meatballs lady
Aileen
Dan
Dans mum & dad
Miss C (another black woman)
Mrs Hinch
Beckyhomesweethome
Wax melt lady you repped for
The guy whos washing she did

You contact peoples family, workplace, youve been arrested numerous times, youve had social on your door step numerous times.

and you're not the problem? oooookkkkkkay then! #psychobitch

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
Casey and kids
That cleaning account where she was racist to the lady (can’t remember her name)
Carbybarbie
Mrs mops (I think)
lenny
m mcgarry
mbarclay
Mumma Kracken
Glitz
Fatty4life
Nickybell
Liverpool tom
Lou
Natashacherie
Big Kev
The guy in the club she took a selfie with, said was obsessed & had her pic as his screensaver.
Ray
The Landlord
48 meatballs lady
Aileen
Dan
Dans mum & dad
Mrs Hinch
Beckyhomesweethome

You contact peoples family, workplace, youve been arrested numerous times, youve had social on your door step numerous times.

Don’t forget the guy whose washing she did 😂

Jul 25, 2023
Casey and kids
Carbybarbie
Mrs mops (I think)
lenny
m mcgarry
mbarclay
Mumma Kracken
Glitz
Fatty4life
Nickybell
Liverpool tom
Lou
Natashacherie
Big Kev
Ray
The Landlord
48 meatballs lady
Aileen
Dan
Dans mum & dad
Mrs Hinch
Beckyhomesweethome

This needs pinning if there’s a possibility haha 😆

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Shes back on to abusing the neighbour now because she dare to sweep her doorstep. Even this to her required receipts (cctv footage)I mean come on, why is she so triggered by an older lady next door sweeping outside her front door? She's got too much time on her hands looking out her kitchen window getting her knickers in a twist about anything, anyone and everything.

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
CURRENTLY ABUSING **Paul**
Casey and kids
Carbybarbie
Mrs mops (I think)
lenny
m mcgarry
mbarclay
Mumma Kracken
Glitz
Fatty4life
Nickybell
Liverpool tom
Lou
Natashacherie
Big Kev
Ray
The Landlord
48 meatballs lady
Aileen
Dan
Dans mum & dad
Mrs Hinch
Beckyhomesweethome
The guy whos washing she did

Add me to that list …😂👍 although I now know why…

Apr 16, 2023
Threat to out your only fans messages

I did, and I've got time 🥰 @theallegedsugardaddy when the compliance team message me I'll pass you over their email! I'm sure by outing you threatening to out OF messages, real or not, will be enough to get this disgusting side hustle stopped and hopefully save her kids in the long run. Cheers mate 💪

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
I did, and I've got time 🥰 @theallegedsugardaddy when the compliance team message me I'll pass you over their email! I'm sure by outing you threatening to out OF messages, real or not, will be enough to get this disgusting side hustle stopped and hopefully save her kids in the long run. Cheers mate 💪
Good, be fing hilarious if she gets banned from only fans!

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Honestly I think she has me confused with someone else, I genuinely don't believe I have ever messaged her on OF. IG yes, absolutely

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Honestly I think she has me confused with someone else, I genuinely don't believe I have ever messaged her on OF. IG yes, absolutely
It's possible she made it up to fit her 'he's a perv' narrative. We know she likes to embellish the truth to 'back up' what shes saying. A little bit like her Scottish Sun stories.

Apr 16, 2023

Regardless, she's outed you with photos and even gone as far as to put "from essex" on her public accounts, this goes against OF rules and hopefully by reporting this it will prevent it happening to men in the future and hopefully she'll be banned from the site and put more effort into her kids. Really, thanks chap.