Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
I think she is obsessed with you Paul. I’m assuming you gave her a knock back. That’s how she’s acting.

@theallegedsugardaddy

She probably thought she was onto a winner with you. Her behaviour towards rejection isn’t normal.
Her behaviour towards any situation isn’t normal. Not genuine acts of friendship, not rejection, not advice, not pleas for help; she just uses every opportunity that she comes across to scrape the bottom of the social media barrel for attention and validation because no t loved or even liked her growing up. She’s about to waste the next 20 years of her life (if her arteries are lucky enough) continuing to be vile towards others and calcifying her heart (both physically and spiritually) but I’m here for it mi amigos! Gracias! 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Social media is like a form of self harm for her it seems. She's nothing without attention, drama and arguments. She has made it her whole personality, joking its for content but uts actually her real life. If it was just for content she wouldn't be bringing external people into it; friends and families of her victims. She's clearly very damaged and has her own traumas but refusing to deal with them. Any attention is good attention for her. The bigger the drama the more attention. Look how she even admitted to kicking off to get more likes on her sun article, she does this in every area of her life.

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
Social media is like a form of self harm for her it seems. She's nothing without attention, drama and arguments. She has made it her whole personality, joking its for content but uts actually her real life. If it was just for content she wouldn't be bringing external people into it; friends and families of her victims. She's clearly very damaged and has her own traumas but refusing to deal with them. Any attention is good attention for her. The bigger the drama the more attention. Look how she even admitted to kicking off to get more likes on her sun article, she does this in every area of her life.

Very well put!! I agree 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Aug 2, 2023
Charlotte Dryden curry is one of her informants or bad ass lickers in my inbox telling me all this blocked t needs to know <<< check your followers babe kk
Hey!!! Charlotte Dryden curry here:) was wondering why the f**k you’ve felt the need to mention me?! Can you elaborate on what the hell you mean by this comment??? I’d love to know. You don’t know me I don’t know you! I’ve never even heard of this site until I was told I’ve been mentioned?? Please elaborate kind regards

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Paul I have asked you to leave me alone . You have continued. So I will be now taking this further through the appropriate route.
As per @Yammyssubstanceaddiction ...... Eres un verdadero chiste. Realmente no entiendo por qué piensas que tu comportamiento es incluso una apariencia de 'normal'. aunque me mortificaría si hubiera pedido 25 postres y alguien le dijera a un montón de trolls.

Translation; You are an actual joke. i genuinely do not understand why you think that your behaviour is even a semblance of 'normal'. although, i would be mortified if i had ordered 25 deserts and someone told a bunch of trolls.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Hey!!! Charlotte Dryden curry here:) was wondering why the f**k you’ve felt the need to mention me?! Can you elaborate on what the hell you mean by this comment??? I’d love to know. You don’t know me I don’t know you! I’ve never even heard of this site until I was told I’ve been mentioned?? Please elaborate kind regards
🙄🙄🤣