Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
What a massive fing waste of space she is. Who is so deluded that they think anybody is jealous of her life? I have an amazing husband who does so much with our kids, a nice house which we own, a decent enough car and we do plenty of lovely things together. My kids also have grandparents who love them who I don’t publicly slate at every opportunity going. In what world would I want your life KK?!

PS my dressing gown is purple and I don’t drink coffee.
No just slate them anonymously on a trolling forum ya melt bahahaha

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
It's ok, I may post the text

Please do it Paul. Imagine if any of us then shared them on Instagram for her followers to see.
My followers think it's weird enough rhat an old man is spe ding his evenings obsessing over a woman 15 years younger than him and sat commenting about me with a bunch of women who called him a peadiphile 🤷‍♀️ maybe Paul your boss would like to see your behaviour online ? Or your ex wife ? Or your kids ?

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
My followers think it's weird enough rhat an old man is spe ding his evenings obsessing over a woman 15 years younger than him and sat commenting about me with a bunch of women who called him a peadiphile 🤷‍♀️ maybe Paul your boss would like to see your behaviour online ? Or your ex wife ? Or your kids ?
My daughter has, and she thinks you are a soppy t tbh

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
No just slate them anonymously on a trolling forum ya melt bahahaha
We would say it to you on your social media but you block anyone that you don't like the look of, has a pet for a profile picture or looks pretty has a nice pert set of boobs and any other excuse that you make up, you sit on your lives just to bloke people! They were your followers and actually liked you till you did this to most of them then they end up here part of a growing a cup crew 👌

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
So if I am 57, that makes you 42

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Or maybe we could ask y
My daughter has, and she thinks you are a soppy t tbh
Says The 57 year old man on a trolling forum?? 🤣🤣 as you wouldn't speak to me directly would you like to do it here publicly Paul? Or would you like to actually stop finf harassing me fella ? Maybe I ahold message your retired mate from the police force and ask him some advice on your on going behaviour ??

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
We would say it to you on your social media but you block anyone that you don't like the look of, has a pet for a profile picture or looks pretty has a nice pert set of boobs and any other excuse that you make up, you sit on your lives just to bloke people! They were your followers and actually liked you till you did this to most of them then they end up here part of a growing a cup crew 👌
I'm a C cup. Just saying

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Your as bad for talking to him and going on a friend date then slating him the next day, your could say everything you are posting is obsession! Drop it like your knickers and I bet Paul hopes the they are from next! So you move on to the next! Oh you did I forgot it was your drag twin last night wasn't it

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Or maybe we could ask y

Says The 57 year old man on a trolling forum?? 🤣🤣 as you wouldn't speak to me directly would you like to do it here publicly Paul? Or would you like to actually stop finf harassing me fella ? Maybe I ahold message your retired mate from the police force and ask him some advice on your on going behaviour ??
Sadly, I think you need professional help Kayleigh. You continue to believe your own narrative, unblock me and I can tell your followers the truth.

Jul 25, 2023
After here she will be commenting on the videos slating Eden and RG. She must be so obsessed with them and so jealous of their lives 🫠
Or maybe we could ask y

How about Paul asks his mate about YOUR behaviour you big fat brass. You’re a disgusting bully , you are that mad you can’t type correctly . Sat on your obese ass whilst dim boy mows the lawn . You have come on here singling him out when he has done nothing wrong and has been very graceful when speaking about you . No one gives a hoot what your followers think as you have either brain washed them with your fake narrative or they’re that sad they’re only agreeing so you don’t block and delete them as they love the car crash . You are unbelievably predictable . Do the social know you threaten people online in your evenings where you should be looking after the future Fred and rose west !

Apr 16, 2023
I really couldn't give a flying gallon bottle of fake tan what she says, or thinks tbh. Stick to facts, don't deal in lies.
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken twisted by knaves (or outsized Oompah Loompa's)to make a trap for fools

On another note, is it wrong that when I saw her orange and dark brown legs, all I could think about was not how alluring she was, but how I wanted to smash a dirty doner kebab with chilli sauce?

There's people in the world that do pigs, Paul. It doesn't make it right but it happens. If you found her "alluring" then good for you. Different strokes, or in your case, species, different blokes an all that..

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Or maybe we could ask y

As would your social worker, I am sure. But that's dropping to a level that's way below me and 99.9% of decent people