Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Jul 25, 2023
Email: [email protected]

If you think a child you know is being harmed or at risk of being harmed, please contact the Access and Referral Hub on 0300 300 8585, who you can talk to about your concerns. They will give you advice or may investigate the circumstances. All child protection calls are treated in confidence and you don't need to give your details.

Everyone has a responsibility to protect children from harm.

I URGE ANYONE WITH CONCERNS REGARDING B&B TO REPORT TO THE ABOVE EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER! IT CAN BE ANONYMOUS, ANY EVIDENCE INCLUDING MESSAGES PROFILES VIDEOS SEND ALONG TOO , SHE HAS NO REGARD FOR HER KIDS AND IS PUTTING THEM AT SIGNIFICANT HARM AND RISK AS THEYRE TOO YOUNG TO CONSENT TO BEING ON LINE INBETWEEN MUMMYS SEXUAL IMAGES! ONE DAY SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN DUE TO HER LACK OF SAFEGUARDING!

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Kayleigh bought a load of gym equipment and weights, because she wanted to make her boobs even bigger

A comment on the Scottish Sun said "you don't need all that expensive gear to make your boobs bigger, you just need toilet paper. Just wipe the paper in-between your cleavage and your boobs will get bigger"

Kayleigh responded by asking the commenter if they really thought that idea would work

The reply? " of course it would work, just look how big your arse has got by wiping it"

Apr 16, 2023
What the do is going on? Is she truly on here talking to herself from multiple accounts? How the hell is it that she can say we’re obsessed when this is how she spends her summer holidays?!
I’m here while my kids are having a bit of screen time as it’s raining but what’s her excuse??
She does it so then she can make out were the nut jobs on insta to boost her page ,it's tragic

Apr 16, 2023
Kayleigh bought a load of gym equipment and weights, because she wanted to make her boobs even bigger

A comment on the Scottish Sun said "you don't need all that expensive gear to make your boobs bigger, you just need toilet paper. Just wipe the paper in-between your cleavage and your boobs will get bigger"

Kayleigh responded by asking the commenter if they really thought that idea would work

The reply? " of course it would work, just look how big your arse has got by wiping it"
I’m so glad you joined us 😂😂😂

Apr 16, 2023
You can't even spell the word let alone know what it means . Do you often have thoughts of minors and sexual acts with each other ?

I think the police needs to be notified of this group.

Can I just say - PLEASE notify them of this group. If you (Kkk) make a complaint, they will go through this thread (AND TATTLE PLEASE READ TATTLE AS WELL PO PO) and it will raise serious questions about your parenting, and accusations HAVE to be answered!! So once more, DO IT. I beg you 🙏 someone needs to pull those kids from that house ASAP and get you the mental health help you so desperately need.

Apr 16, 2023
Here we go again. The delusional orange monster is back with her multiple accounts having a convo with herself in her juvenile way. Repeatedly saying paedo, bringing her own kids into it, poor spelling and grammar making a right show of herself. Let's let the emotionally charged nutter get it out of her system and have a chat with herself for the next 10 pages.
Exactly this ,she's the 1 keep mentioning paedo no 1 else ,just trying to shut us down, were not as thick as you KK

Apr 18, 2023

Paul's flipped and I'm here for it #savage