Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Jul 25, 2023
Iā€™m actually so confused as to how she thinks sheā€™s doing a thing by reposting my PUBLIC posts šŸ•µšŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£
Kayleigh do you think Iā€™m gonna get all depressed at the thought of losing followers because they think I had gappy teeth and a dirty kitchen floor? I didnā€™t care when I first posted so why on earth would I care because your obsessed backend has? šŸ’€
To be frank . She only ā€œobsessesā€ (hate that word) over you yam as youā€™ve been the only one to own who you are and youā€™re congruent . Something she would t ever be .

Aug 10, 2023
Kayleigh is inferring that I have a little organ, not that she has seen it mind

All I will say is this organ has never played in a cathedral before ... coz everyone has seen the cavenous, gutted out fireplace that is her crusty clam
Paul has entered his doesnā€™t give a do anymore era and i am LIVING for it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
The sad and hilarious thing here is I think you actually believes this se!

NOONE IS OBSESSED APART FROM YOU GET OVER YOURSELF.

Also are you saying anyone over a certain age should not be subbing to your OF? That's bad for business surely.

Also I'm not sure someone subbing to your OF is considered them grooming you. You are a consenting adult, you chose to meet, Paul is a single man he can do what he wants. Noone forces you to meet men off the internet.

Now do off you illiterate, delusional poor excuse of a human being.
I only subbed because ahead asked me to, something about needing money for her gas bill