Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 8, 2023
A few days later, after literally not being able to sleep, eat, focus at work, i called you and asked for the truth. I asked you what really was going on between you and Dan, not only for your safety, but also the children. I even offered to drive down, get you and the children and bring you back to my house! I had a spare room at this point because our youngest was still sharing with us, but I told you you could come and stay with us. No questions asked. I told you I would even go and buy you essentials if you couldn’t bring them with you! What was your response KK?? You laughed didn’t you. You laughed down the phone and said ‘no, I can show him who’s boss by taking a bite out his sarnie’.

Now girls, before I continue further, does this sound like someone who’s abused and scared? She had many of us, thinking Dan was abusive. She had many of us worrying day after day if she was ok. Constantly checking her stories to see if she had posted, there was even one poor lady (who I think her name was EllieBellyx on insta) who joined Dunstable Facebook pages incase you was ever found beaten or worse by your ‘partner’!!

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
A few days later, after literally not being able to sleep, eat, focus at work, i called you and asked for the truth. I asked you what really was going on between you and Dan, not only for your safety, but also the children. I even offered to drive down, get you and the children and bring you back to my house! I had a spare room at this point because our youngest was still sharing with us, but I told you you could come and stay with us. No questions asked. I told you I would even go and buy you essentials if you couldn’t bring them with you! What was your response KK?? You laughed didn’t you. You laughed down the phone and said ‘no, I can show him who’s boss by taking a bite out his sarnie’.

Now girls, before I continue further, does this sound like someone who’s abused and scared? She had many of us, thinking Dan was abusive. She had many of us worrying day after day if she was ok. Constantly checking her stories to see if she had posted, there was even one poor lady (who I think her name was EllieBellyx on insta) who joined Dunstable Facebook pages incase you was ever found beaten or worse by your ‘partner’!!
Wooooow she’s a piece of work