Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Jul 25, 2023
I’m not disputing that but the comparison so baby P is wrong! If you knew about child abyss then baby p wasn’t exposed to sexual abuse…also not disputing your concerns but there’s a way to report them properly and doing 10 referrals at a time isn’t the way!

You also won’t get an update on any referrals made!
Not at a time
I used baby p as an example of the social failing kids and I have asked them over ten times if the case has been closed on the beast of beds as if so with no investigation again it’s another case or two innocent kids being left exposed to abuse, hold my hands up probably not physical like baby p but emotional is just as detrimental in my eyes .

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
I can't get on board with basically harassing social services. Yes they've missed cases of abuse but you're comparing very different things. Kids like Baby P, Star Hobson etc. were systemically tortured and abused for months before they died. You can read the reports online if your stomach is strong enough and you'll see just how different their experience was to Kayleigh's kids. Maybe they miss the horrific cases because they're overwhelmed with time wasting reports 🤷
I'm not siding with KK, I think she's trash but you're going a bit far there.

Jul 25, 2023
I can't get on board with basically harassing social services. Yes they've missed cases of abuse but you're comparing very different things. Kids like Baby P, Star Hobson etc. were systemically tortured and abused for months before they died. You can read the reports online if your stomach is strong enough and you'll see just how different their experience was to Kayleigh's kids. Maybe they miss the horrific cases because they're overwhelmed with time wasting reports 🤷
I'm not siding with KK, I think she's trash but you're going a bit far there.
Not at all . Posting photos of her kids In between her OF content on her page . Inviting strangers k to her home where her kids are nor Knowing a thin about them . Screaming at them . Locking them out , making content in their bedroom , making content at Soft play with them . Sorry if you’re all too pussy to handle the truth . Last I’ll say on it but don’t say I didn’t tell you all .

Apr 16, 2023
Not at a time
I used baby p as an example of the social failing kids and I have asked them over ten times if the case has been closed on the beast of beds as if so with no investigation again it’s another case or two innocent kids being left exposed to abuse, hold my hands up probably not physical like baby p but emotional is just as detrimental in my eyes .
And as highlighted you asking over 10 times is a waste of resource! Do you really think they have the time to reply to you. It’s also against GDPR and data protection to share that as that is KK’s information not yours!

Jul 25, 2023
And as highlighted you asking over 10 times is a waste of resource! Do you really think they have the time to reply to you. It’s also against GDPR and data protection to share that as that is KK’s information not yours!
Still have a right to question why she’s not being investigated for it and still bragging her troll card and being able to expose minors to strange men .

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Not at all . Posting photos of her kids In between her OF content on her page . Inviting strangers k to her home where her kids are nor Knowing a thin about them . Screaming at them . Locking them out , making content in their bedroom , making content at Soft play with them . Sorry if you’re all too pussy to handle the truth . Last I’ll say on it but don’t say I didn’t tell you all .
Not taking any sides here at all, BUT… you’ll need strong evidence of her locking them out or screaming at them. It’ll need more than some peoples say on here. But I agree with the rest of what you’ve said

Jul 25, 2023
Not taking any sides here at all, BUT… you’ll need strong evidence of her locking them out or screaming at them. It’ll need more than some peoples say on here. But I agree with the rest of what you’ve said
I know , @Kkshamwiche was who originally claimed this . I don’t have evidence of that but all other evidence has been sent , re sent and sent again . It’s unacceptable behaviour from someone who is supposed to safeguard them .
But I’m out now . Won’t mention it again Incase bergs fan club bring the pitch forks 🧌

Jul 25, 2023
As a question, how do you know she’s not being investigated? Because KK said so?
Exactly so I have been trying to get clarification of this I know gdpr and confidentiality prevent a lot of info being shared but I wanted to express genuine concern of her brushing it off and continuing to expose them to random men online .

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I know , @Kkshamwiche was who originally claimed this . I don’t have evidence of that but all other evidence has been sent , re sent and sent again . It’s unacceptable behaviour from someone who is supposed to safeguard them .
But I’m out now . Won’t mention it again Incase bergs fan club bring the pitch forks 🧌
Ohh. Okay, got ya. Yes I saw the content in the soft play, bedrooms and obviously the sharing their faces all over her SM along with ‘content’. I also saw (but never saved) that strange bloke being topless in her living room with one of the kids in the background so I will agree with you on that part.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Exactly so I have been trying to get clarification of this I know gdpr and confidentiality prevent a lot of info being shared but I wanted to express genuine concern of her brushing it off and continuing to expose them to random men online .
Can you not change your user name now you know I am not a sugardaddy? I get PTSD thinking about it 😆

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Ohh. Okay, got ya. Yes I saw the content in the soft play, bedrooms and obviously the sharing their faces all over her SM along with ‘content’. I also saw (but never saved) that strange bloke being topless in her living room with one of the kids in the background so I will agree with you on that part.
I saw the guy in the living room with the kids too. The one who used her washing machine because his was broken? She then fell out with him over payment of a takeaway didn’t she? She tried to deny the fact she had these men in her house with the kids present when she was here the other night, but the kids were 10000% there in the room on the story with him

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I saw the guy in the living room with the kids too. The one who used her washing machine because his was broken? She then fell out with him over payment of a takeaway didn’t she? She tried to deny the fact she had these men in her house with the kids present when she was here the other night, but the kids were 10000% there in the room on the story with him
Honestly I ain’t sure which bloke it was. There’s been an influx of men in/around her home so it’s hard to keep up. The one I remember was topless in her living room with I think Briahs head in the corner of the room

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Wasn't that Shaun aka Ray? The ones who's bedroom she used to sit in while smoking and eating sweets? While he played on his decks. Then she said she had done a Claires Law on him and found out some stuff and would never see him again. Referring to him as a 'sex offender'. Now if we choose to believe what toomanytales said KK was shagging this man too. Then KK had him in their family home with the kids, washing his clothes.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Wasn't that Shaun aka Ray? The ones who's bedroom she used to sit in while smoking and eating sweets? While he played on his decks. Then she said she had done a Claires Law on him and found out some stuff and would never see him again. Referring to him as a 'sex offender'. Now if we choose to believe what toomanytales said KK was shagging this man too. Then KK had him in their family home with the kids, washing his clothes.
No it wasn’t Ray. It was a different guy someone she met at work I think. Ray has been in her house though. There was a pic of him sat on her sofa with his shoes on.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
If that is the man we are talking about, then there’s photograph evidence uploaded to her stories by KK herself that this man was in her home / around her kids.