Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Said to Dan by KKK "I don't love you, I'm sorry, I don't. Then I started getting nasty with my mouth, I did. It's just a trait I have I get real fing nasty and I said - I don't wanna be anywhere near ya, the thought of being physical with you makes me sick and you need to accept it. The only thing we have in common, Dan, is we have kids together."

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Said to Dan by KKK "I don't love you, I'm sorry, I don't. Then I started getting nasty with my mouth, I did. It's just a trait I have I get real fing nasty and I said - I don't wanna be anywhere near ya, the thought of being physical with you makes me sick and you need to accept it. The only thing we have in common, Dan, is we have kids together."
That’s really sad ☹️

Apr 16, 2023
That’s really sad ☹️

It is, and that's not the worst bit. We have to remember as well while she's exposing herself, she is also spinning her own narrative and likely playing her disgusting behaviour down. So although what I've heard tonight is awful, I know it's the watered down version of what happened. Admitting to "losing it" in front of the kids and all sorts.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
It is, and that's not the worst bit. We have to remember as well while she's exposing herself, she is also spinning her own narrative and likely playing her disgusting behaviour down. So although what I've heard tonight is awful, I know it's the watered down version of what happened. Admitting to "losing it" in front of the kids and all sorts.
I’m just confused why she would share this with Paul? Surely by telling him everything (watered down or not) would make most men run for the hills?!

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
I’m just confused why she would share this with Paul? Surely by telling him everything (watered down or not) would make most men run for the hills?!
I can answer that. I did not see our friendship at that time as anything other than friendship. I felt from I was hearing she had been a victim, it does happen. I thought I was being supportive as a mate. Nothing else

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
After the whole Kev Collins thing why would she trust so easily again?! It's baffling.
No offence Paul but you could easily have been another Kev and there she is just spilling everything to you over messages and voice notes. Are we right in thinking your London cakes and theatre day was the first time you met in person?!
Her judgement is completely off and not an ounce of her behaviour leans towards protecting her children

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
The only person she had in her life was Dan & she still couldn’t be fing civil to him when ending the relationship. Still has to go in on him & get nasty, get personal & try & belittle him further. I hope someone does the same to her. Vile t.
Paul you are a better person that I am, because as soon as she started slagging me off on the internet I’d have put this out there.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
After the whole Kev Collins thing why would she trust so easily again?! It's baffling.
No offence Paul but you could easily have been another Kev and there she is just spilling everything to you over messages and voice notes. Are we right in thinking your London cakes and theatre day was the first time you met in person?!
Her judgement is completely off and not an ounce of her behaviour leans towards protecting her children
It’s the Lomboking !!