Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
There won’t be any voicenotes in retaliation to this, I’ll share when I feel like it. Feel free to share pics of my family, home etc 💤
I’m glad your Queen Bee got all these personalities so excited. I should do a tour with my drug dealer son for you all 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
Honestly Jode. Get a life, you're touching Well Jel levels of control it's not a good look for you xo

May 23, 2023
Honestly Jode. Get a life, you're touching Well Jel levels of control it's not a good look for you xo
‘Jode’ 💀🤣 maybe if you lot stopped logging on and speaking my name people wouldn’t defend me and you could sleep happier? Give that one a go and don’t get back to me about it x

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
‘Jode’ 💀🤣 maybe if you lot stopped logging on and speaking my name people wouldn’t defend me and you could sleep happier? Give that one a go and don’t get back to me about it x
Where have I mentioned anything about anyone defending you?
I'm just letting you know, the fact you're buzzing over the control you have over voice notes is just very WJ behaviour makes you look as pathetic as her, Babz and the rest, yknow?

Maybe you should try getting into paid employment instead of being Kim Jong Un of Comment Cafe? Just an idea for your weed riddled mind.
🌷

ScottishSun

Aug 12, 2023
So what I’m hearing is you felt controlled by well Jel ? You felt controlled by an online personality that you didn’t know in person ?
I’m not sure anyone on here feels ‘controlled’ by Jodie, so I’m thinking you may have an issue with your ability to control you own mind.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
So what I’m hearing is you felt controlled by well Jel ? You felt controlled by an online personality that you didn’t know in person ?
I’m not sure anyone on here feels ‘controlled’ by Jodie, so I’m thinking you may have an issue with your ability to control you own mind.
I wasn't pathetic enough to get involved with WJ.
I'm not a sheep
🌷

May 23, 2023
Where have I mentioned anything about anyone defending you?
I'm just letting you know, the fact you're buzzing over the control you have over voice notes is just very WJ behaviour makes you look as pathetic as her, Babz and the rest, yknow?

Maybe you should try getting into paid employment instead of being Kim Jong Un of Comment Cafe? Just an idea for your weed riddled mind.
🌷
Show me on the Dolly where I’m buzzing mate? I’m definitely adamant and content with the evidence I’m providing but buzzing is a bit of a stretch. I was buzzing when Lionel Richie told me what a lovely person I was though 💃🏽