Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
My number 1 thing to come out of this is that she has blocked and deleted so many people off her 'personal' account she has now resorted to posting all her mundane life on her OF accts. Oh and that she felt she needed a mod for a live that contained 21 people 🤣🤣
The mod for 21 people did it for me 🤣🤣

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Their previous username is SPAGBOWL it's defo kk

Yes doubt it’s Tom. He would happily come on here as himself and give that dumb t it both barrels. She accused him of all sorts. Even down to sending her messages about her kids burning to death in a fire, which was later discovered to be messages she actually sent to her ex friend Lenny.

Aug 28, 2023
Yes doubt it’s Tom. He would happily come on here as himself and give that dumb t it both barrels. She accused him of all sorts. Even down to sending her messages about her kids burning to death in a fire, which was later discovered to be messages she actually sent to her ex friend Lenny.
Mother / role model of the year 2023 flex

Apr 12, 2023
God you need to go to specsavers.
It's been established multiple times I'm not Kayleigh.
I had an eye yest yesterday actually and my sight is still good for now 🙌🏼 it hadn't ever been established that you're not her but she has also admitted that she's on here under many different accounts. And there's not a single person I know in the universe that would stick up for her.

Jun 9, 2023

@Yammyssubstanceaddiction can I ask if Dan came to you anon say a year ago and asked if everything he heard was true would you have helped him and shown him screenshots without it being public knowledge. Everyone labelled him for so long, and even though it seems common knowledge partners like Kayleigh are very good at having stuff kept secret from the other half even though it’s all over the internet. Posts are deleted quick and nobody ever seems to want to be the one to tell someone there being shat all over cheated on and ran into the ground by their partner and when in that situation it’s really easy to stick your head in the sand for whatever reasons drive it and even deny it to yourself without concrete evidence. Honest answer, would you have helped him or was him being labelled enough for you to want nothing to do with him and her?. Sorry if this seems a really weird or suspicious question lol​

Apr 16, 2023

@Yammyssubstanceaddiction can I ask if Dan came to you anon say a year ago and asked if everything he heard was true would you have helped him and shown him screenshots without it being public knowledge. Everyone labelled him for so long, and even though it seems common knowledge partners like Kayleigh are very good at having stuff kept secret from the other half even though it’s all over the internet. Posts are deleted quick and nobody ever seems to want to be the one to tell someone there being shat all over cheated on and ran into the ground by their partner and when in that situation it’s really easy to stick your head in the sand for whatever reasons drive it and even deny it to yourself without concrete evidence. Honest answer, would you have helped him or was him being labelled enough for you to want nothing to do with him and her?. Sorry if this seems a really weird or suspicious question lol​

I can't answer for yam but these screen shots and recordings have only come to light recently so this wouldn't have even been a subject a year ago, minus our suspicions that have all been proven true, there's actually no proof up till now and with or without it, I highly doubt yam would "help" Dan. Especially if he came to her anonymously and claimed to be Dan. KKK has trolled, stalked and harassed yam for so long I think if I were in that position I'd just assume it was KKK up to her weird tricks again. Think, would YOU believe or trust anything coming from "Dans" mouth? Even if I was sent a message from his personal Facebook I'd know better than to believe its him. You only have to look at the spiteful, vile posts about his mum on there to know she has access to his SM and she posted those statuses.

KKK likes to pretend yams is obsessed, but it's very clearly the other way around.