Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Maybe you could start by removing a voice note of me which causes me humiliation and hurt that you have publicly shared of me for no reason at all. Maybe you ladies could not contact me via my personal Facebook account.

KKK did you not think this video posting lies and doxxing someone, amongst others you've posted, would cause public humiliation and hurt? It's okay when you do it isn't it? But it doesn't feel so nice when you're on the other end, aye?

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
they come back to Kayleigh because she’s an easy lay and not because she’s irresistible 😭
But she's right, they usually do come back once... To beg not to be harassed and stalked and manipulated. Sometimes they even come back for a row when her kids are home. I heard she lets them in😏
Rumour in Dunstable has it… they usually come back if there’s a marker on their names too ☺️

May 23, 2023
Oh another well fitting bra 👌 remember badly fitting bras are an ick of hers! Also is this what she means by sunbathing in the garden topless like she told the sun?
Using all her only fans millions to pay for that 40 foot fence when she needs to be saving up for her legal expenses 🤡🤣