Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Emilylpl

Apr 21, 2023
I think it’s going to get a lot crazier 🤪
Especially now we are coming into spooky season!!

Also, Friday and Saturday nights on here are off the scale nuts.🤣
Mate it’s mental. Everytime I see a new user name I’m like “oh ere we fing go”. Could be absolutely anything or anyone. It’s bizarre, the whole entire thing is round the fing bend 🤣🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Shes posted the 'ask me anything anonymously' some of her responses are completely delusional. Her perspective on things are just so far off its shocking. Also her and 5head still mates so clearly both in here having a conversation with each other - suspect that's what happened last night. Because neither have anything else going on in their lives. Hilarious she actually said on her stories that US TROLLS just try to get a reaction out of her but she doesn't get involved in drama. Yeah yeah alright then Free Willy.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Shes completely delusional. She shared his picture, his eating habits, his living situation, how his previous relationship ended, his previous drug use. Is she saying these were not private and confidential discussions between them? Oh not to forget the message he sent her calling her out on her deranged behaviour... did he consent to any of that being shared? You just can't argue with stupid though.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Shes completely delusional. She shared his picture, his eating habits, his living situation, how his previous relationship ended, his previous drug use. Is she saying these were not private and confidential discussions between them? Oh not to forget the message he sent her calling her out on her deranged behaviour... did he consent to any of that being shared? You just can't argue with stupid though.

Let’s see if she answers any more 🤭

Aug 28, 2023
Didn't out anyone by name or where they could be found. What did she do to our Paul then and his daughter?