Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Jealous A Cup

Apr 19, 2023
May 23, 2023
Can someone explain the Alexa up the chuff as well please. Surely not?
From the angle she took a pic of her and her bbd - probably named ‘Dans a fluke’ - it looks like she’s shoved a poor Alexa up there on one of her OF pics that are all over the internet for everyone to see forever
Cheers 🥂 it seems pretty much dead though.
Nothing better to unwind than on here after a day of child entertaining! In the time KK has done a clear out and cleaned her thrush covered Alexa I've had to build (rebuild) a Lego friends house. Played ten games of guess who and dealt with fing Hama beads (impossible with acrylics) so I gave earnt this bedtime sav blanc
I’m dreading the twins Lego stage ffs, the mega blocks are bad enough right now…at times it actually does look like a pig STY when they decide to attack the box 🤣🤣

Kka stories are so….sad tonight, she doesn’t know how dumb everything that she says/writes come across 💀

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
From the angle she took a pic of her and her bbd - probably named ‘Dans a fluke’ - it looks like she’s shoved a poor Alexa up there on one of her OF pics that are all over the internet for everyone to see forever

I’m dreading the twins Lego stage ffs, the mega blocks are bad enough right now…at times it actually does look like a pig STY when they decide to attack the box 🤣🤣

Kka stories are so….sad tonight, she doesn’t know how dumb everything that she says/writes come across 💀

thank fook I thought you meant a real alexa. I was visualising the Alexa smelling ranker than squidward’s unwashed gooch.

Aug 28, 2023

There is nothing more painful than treading on lego barefoot in the dark when you are half asleep