Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 28, 2023
These fellas seen her as easy, they were just after a shag. She’s making out like they were all falling at her feet
Whilst she paid for meals, kebabs, takeaways and the family got out of date food. In fact the only 2 blokes who didn't treat her like a splat bukakke cumbucket was the gym guy and Paul, and look what happened there. All I can say is well, well, well

Aug 28, 2023
That’s why she’s probably took Dan back because she was just getting used to sex and then ghosted. But because it was happening over an over she’s given up
If you read the messages and listen to yhe voice notes, every guy had an issue about them, every single one. Twisting the truth for the narrative to fit. The problem was not her, of course!

Sassysal

Apr 29, 2023
If you read the messages and listen to yhe voice notes, every guy had an issue about them, every single one. Twisting the truth for the narrative to fit. The problem was not her, of course!
That’s what I mean sorry, the issue was her but in her eyes it was the men. But in reality they didn’t get rejected by her, they seen what she is and stopped being interested’ghosted’

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Can someone explain the Alexa up the chuff as well please. Surely not?
I think it was a black dildo,
Jealousy ripping out of her.

KK hun, you don’t even have a car. The 20 year old BMW is Dans.

You, have do all 🤣🤣 the only thing on 4 wheels you drive is the Aldi trolley you fing tramp.

IMG_7702.jpeg
Surely this isn’t our non judgmental queen with jealousy oozing from her orange pores?

She can’t afford one so there’s no need to be worried about being seen driving one. You sit there in the passenger seat of your Baby Daddy’s 20 year old land barge.

She wouldn’t fit in an A1 anyway ….

Apr 12, 2023
Jealousy ripping out of her.

KK hun, you don’t even have a car. The 20 year old BMW is Dans.

You, have do all 🤣🤣 the only thing on 4 wheels you drive is the Aldi trolley you fing tramp.

IMG_7702.jpeg
Awwwww poor jealous kkk 🤡 you can’t afford Warburtons bread without a yellow sticker HUN, let alone an Audi ya silly t!

Last edited: