Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 17, 2023
I mean yeah but, less of the waste woman. Didn't KKK put this on her stories the other day? I cringed then, and I'm cringing now. fing waste woman wtf 🤣 as if waste man weren't bad enough.
Hahaha yeah it's not a phrase I actually use myself. Was just turning it round back on kkkk after she was calling women waste women at the time of my posting 😘

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Come on now lads, we all know she’s at a car cruise and they all talk on walkie talkies asking each other what they’ve had from McDonald’s 🥴🥴🥴
Trying to appeal to all those car obsessed chaps no doubt. It won’t be because she enjoys it. You could ask her what a dip stick is and she’d say Dan

Aug 1, 2023
imagine writing s about your own kids, trolling them, calling them disgusting names, taking a screenshot, and then waiting weeks before posting it to your 3 followers to make people feel sorry for you. When you look into your children’s eyes KK, remember what YOU, and only YOU have called them. Also, Im going to say it and lynch me all you like ladies, but poor Bria has headed the same way as KK, the unhealthy food is showing on the poor girl. I’m allowed to say it, that’s not trolling that’s saying hold up, you are doing an Aileen and feeding your kids s and now they look unhealthy and over weight. Yes KK, I’m commenting on your child’s weight because you are disgusting as a parent for allowing this.

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
And yet Comments posted after that fandango (KK) were calling her out for trolling her own kids. If I was a mother yes I’d be hurt to see comments made about my kids but I’d find it sicker to see people saying I’m trolling them myself. Not a fing whisper about that though is there. Why? Because she WAS using those accounts to spew vile things about her children and she knows it.