Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Just in case there was any confusion.... yeah shes Wayne. If not she should be blocking Wayne who on OF promo shots he's getting all excited, then he's also commenting on the pics and videos of the kids. So I dunno which is worse to be honest 1. She's having a convo with herself (as usual) or 2. She happily let's some perv also comment on videos of her kids (also as usual) and she wonders why we have an opinion on her odd parenting behaviours.

Apr 25, 2023
Just in case there was any confusion.... yeah shes Wayne. If not she should be blocking Wayne who on OF promo shots he's getting all excited, then he's also commenting on the pics and videos of the kids. So I dunno which is worse to be honest 1. She's having a convo with herself (as usual) or 2. She happily let's some perv also comment on videos of her kids (also as usual) and she wonders why we have an opinion on her odd parenting behaviours.
Not the "your" instead of you're 🤦🏼‍♀️

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Shes not right in the head. She is describing herself here (apart from the divorced man bit, she really has held a grudge against him because he hit a nerve) the delusion she has is completely off the scale. She is literally repeating what we have said about her and putting it as a post as if they're her words about others. Tragic ugly f she is. Cant argue with someone THAT stupid.

Apr 17, 2023
Shes not right in the head. She is describing herself here (apart from the divorced man bit, she really has held a grudge against him because he hit a nerve) the delusion she has is completely off the scale. She is literally repeating what we have said about her and putting it as a post as if they're her words about others. Tragic ugly f she is. Cant argue with someone THAT stupid.
Oh
My
God

I get paid thousands a month working in mental health 😆😆😆 b, please with your arm chair assumptions about people here. What we do and why we do it. I’m over here dying at the jealousy that is apparent for all to see.
It’s called narcissistic projection. Thank you for confirming all of our “diagnoses” here. Suck on that, b.

Aug 28, 2023
Great, now get ready for the ‘Beige Fringe fancies me’ posts 😩 should have kept quiet mate 🤣🤣 but seriously, never seen that myself before and I’ve seen a lot of nips in my time. Her nipples need iron…ironic as her actual breasts look as if they’ve been ironed out 🤨
These latest posts of hers seem even more desperate than usual for some reason though 🤣
OF revenue must gave dropped off and she is giving refunds under the trades description act

Aug 28, 2023
I wonder which man she is referring to 🤔
I mean, the list is endless 🤷‍♀️