Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Nov 13, 2023
@Up the bum no harm done 100% rattled and the new accounts aren't a coincidence. The thing is, she expects everyone to be as thick as pig s like she is but it's always the same patterns of behaviour that come out when she's shook or riled up. She's pathetic. Honestly I'd favour a piece of s on my shoe over her.
Get a hobby!! People are allowed different opinions to yours!! You love basking in the collective glory you and the other idiots on here throw at each other.

Apr 16, 2023
@Rest.in.penis exactly right, if she thinks giving her kid a black eye is normal then wtf in her books is defined as abnormal? I dread to think what those poor kids have seen and heard. As we know she finds it funny that Bobby calls dan a "fing dickhead" at age 6 but that begs the question, where did he learn that from? The things they've learned at their young age is scary, especially when its not counting to 10!

Apr 16, 2023
There fixed that for you, Paul 😊
How is Paul a groomer? Is Kayleigh a child or vulnerable person that he somehow took advantage of?

The way I see it, she is a t that sent proof of her s parenting to someone and then tried to make his life hell when he knocked her back and he decided to share that proof with the rest of us 🤷‍♀️

Apr 16, 2023
@Up the bum no harm done she's more than scummy mummy, she's full of neglectful narcassistic fing maniac mummy!! These new accounts are even more proof of how truly unstable she is, and how the children desperately need their mother to have some sort of intervention, maybe a stint in the ol loopy hospital. She might be okay with having no family, no friends and no partner but to be so poisonous and vicious, she's stripping them of any chance of a healthy relationship with anyone, ever. They'll be forever lonely like her.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
How is Paul a groomer? Is Kayleigh a child or vulnerable person that he somehow took advantage of?

The way I see it, she is a t that sent proof of her s parenting to someone and then tried to make his life hell when he knocked her back and he decided to share that proof with the rest of us 🤷‍♀️
Well, if I am a groomer, it's with a brush seeing how much she is a bow-wow 🐩 b

Apr 12, 2023
Ffs I unmuted the untold new accounts because none of your replies were making sense, read them and they’re all her 🤣 she never ever changes how she speaks does she fing thick as s, at least try and pretend to be someone else 💤💤💤

Who’s looking after those babies while she’s on here trying to upset us (never works) oh that’s right no one, MORE child neglect!

Maybe it’s you Kkk who needs a hobby, one that involves a parenting class!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
@KKK.Hates.Her.Kids im not a new member baby, ergo your group rules state i can't be KK. I've been here long time 😘

Paul, you are a sad sad little man. You crave the attention of a bunch of housewives, most who's own houses are pig styes. 😊
Whoever you are, whatever you are, I can safely say you are as pathetic as the person we are all here 'obsessing' over. Who's attention are you craving? Feeling lonely tonight? Rejected? Neglected? You seem very angry, maybe you should go and do some self care. Reach out to some friends... if you have any. But whatever it is you are doing, it doesn't seem to be working out for you because you are full of bitterness and rage.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Whoever you are, whatever you are, I can safely say you are as pathetic as the person we are all here 'obsessing' over. Who's attention are you craving? Feeling lonely tonight? Rejected? Neglected? You seem very angry, maybe you should go and do some self care. Reach out to some friends... if you have any. But whatever it is you are doing, it doesn't seem to be working out for you because you are full of bitterness and rage.
The irony of your post is truly comical

Apr 16, 2023
@KKK.Hates.Her.Kids im not a new member baby, ergo your group rules state i can't be KK. I've been here long time 😘

Paul, you are a sad sad little man. You crave the attention of a bunch of housewives, most who's own houses are pig styes. 😊
I'll have you know mine is far from a pig sty, and it's not a 2 up 2 down old fashioned house