Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
And also, I do firmly believe everything pieced together would meet the threshold for a section 47. Both children have had bruises (bobbys old nursery I believe) said he had thumb print marks on his elbow. The youngest has a black eye which the school asked about. There is men who is on a register, around them. KK admits himself he came round to kick off. I’m sorry, and I expect a few newbies will disagree, but IMO that would warrant a section 47.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
I’m struggling to understand (realistically) how it can be passed as ‘accidentally’ when in the same sentence she admitted to giving the child a ‘bollocking’ that to me seems like total lack of self control, not to mention the force of a typically soft toy, used to black a child’s eye.
I know. But the reality is on a scale of 1-10 of what CP social workers see everyday this is going to be way down the scale. When you have babies being trafficked and kids with bodies covered in burns with broken ribs. I'm not saying it's right it's stretched resources and priorities.

Apr 20, 2023
I know. But the reality is on a scale of 1-10 of what CP social workers see everyday this is going to be way down the scale. When you have babies being trafficked and kids with bodies covered in burns with broken ribs. I'm not saying it's right it's stretched resources and priorities.
God you’re getting soooo boring now. If they don’t do anything they don’t do anything but it’s been reported so it’s up to them to decide what happens. Not you or anyone else on this thread ok?

May 23, 2023
It’s mad how some reactions are basically ‘she didn’t hurt her enough, didn’t plan to, worse things going on in the world, what about Gaza?’ 🙈

People on here have been made aware, now the relevant services have been made aware so I don’t know why people are going back and forth about the outcome, the outcome will be the outcome 🤷🏽‍♀️ and any form of child abuse should be reported. Little things escalate into big things. Rant did x
God you’re getting soooo boring now. If they don’t do anything they don’t do anything but it’s been reported so it’s up to them to decide what happens. Not you or anyone else on this thread ok?

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
I answered some questions?
It’s mad how some reactions are basically ‘she didn’t hurt her enough, didn’t plan to, worse things going on in the world, what about Gaza?’ 🙈

People on here have been made aware, now the relevant services have been made aware so I don’t know why people are going back and forth about the outcome, the outcome will be the outcome 🤷🏽‍♀️ and any form of child abuse should be reported. Little things escalate into big things. Rant did x
Has it been reported last I saw it was going to be sent off tomorrow

Apr 20, 2023

Exactly! Getting right on my fing tits

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Some people need to keep up with the thread. Billy big bollocks has already reported (apparently). As well as the apparent fellow run mum (no hate but I don’t have your passport pic so cannot confirm 🤣) and then the one that @KKK.Hates.Her.Kids is compiling will be sent tomorrow unless my reading skills are failing me?
Aren't you just a patronising little fing addict.

May 23, 2023
Reflecting on earlier, its a shame kkk doesn't take her own advice. Apparently won't allow her kids on sm when they're older but it seems to me the only one in need of a sm detox is kkk herself.
KK is the number one reason why I wouldn’t want my child on those apps, you can be 13 years old and scroll through and see that orange scarecrow looking sausage staring at you with eyeballs facing left, right and centre like Pennywise itself 💀
Not a jump scare my kids need at any point in life to be honest 😭😭😭