Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 20, 2023
Social workers have no powers, no right of entry, no powers of removal, no powers of enforcement. Only the police (in an emergency) or the judiciary (a court order) can make that decision.

There are no fantasy loving homes. In fact quite opposite every children's services has a target to reduce the numbers of LAC. You're living in dreamland mate
Absolutely. But surely a care home is better than being in home where they are abused physically and mentally and exposed to peadophiles by their own mother?

Apr 12, 2023
Not “full of s” in the slightest, and trolling IS bullying. But carry on 🤷🏻‍♀️
Stop listening to your master, discussing someone on a public gossip forum is not trolling, if I say it really slowly will it sink in?
No
One
Trolls
Her
She
Comes
Here
Because
She
Can’t
Help
Herself
AGAIN
No
One
Goes
To
Her
It
Comes
Here
So
That’s
On
Her

Goodbye!

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
I do wonder about her (partner / ex partner / current partner / he isn't living at the family home but is living at the family home) not stepping in for the sake of the young family, whilst I do feel sorry for the way hevgas been abused, bullied, humiliated by her, I can't help thinking that he just needs to grow a pair and insist that help is sought. I don't really get it tbh

Nov 21, 2023
Why not put your energy into supporting your mate KK if you are so concerned? Anyone on here defending her is only making things worse for her (if that's possible) do you not see that and all these other minions giving it a go?
Like I keep saying, I'm not defending her actions, I think what she's done is despicable, but supporting people wanting her children removed because of spite isn't something I'm going to do, if it were obvious that you guys were reporting her for support, to help her get help, to help support her and her family, that would be different, but that's not the case, some of the comments just come from a place of hate, a grudge being held, when it would make people more of an adult, and likely annoy her more, if you just ignored her, no attention is surely going to annoy her more, than if you were to constantly play into it?