Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Omg I canne believe it's true!!!!! This woman has a thread!!!!! I canne say much but this thread is the talk of the playground at the moment!!!!! Im not part of the group shes reported but shes reported a few lassies in a group of mums to the police and everyones talking about it!!!! Rumour is the head called her in but she hasnt shown up or refused too!!!!! Can anyone give me a brief update????? We all watch out for her like a hawk on the school run but recently shes been parking up else where and we havent seen hide or hair of her for days!!! So glad the biggest bully is falling!!!! I hope her and her nasty kids are removed from the school!! They don't deserve to be there!!! Nothing but trouble with families like that!!!! We see you kayleigh!!!!!! I thought it was bad when her OF was being shown around the playground at drop off but whatever happened now is worse!!!! Fill me in???
Desperately trying to fit her narrative again

🥱 🥱 🥱 !!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 20, 2023
Give over man! Why are you ALL so angry when anyone tries to see the good in someone? Seriously? I’ve already claimed I’m probably being naive, but I never said any of you owed me anything, especially if it were to turn out that I was wrong. Kayleigh seems to have figured out who I am anyway as her account has disappeared for me, so even those trying to see the good on her, stick up for, will get blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️ can’t play martyr for someone who would rather fall from grace less than gracefully apparently.
Hold on a fing second… YOU was the one that came here acting billy big balls giving us all s before you even knew anything about this vile woman. Who comes to defend someone they don’t even know before they even have the full picture??? You have made your point now and it’s becoming more and more apparent you aren’t getting anywhere so I think it’s time to leave now. By being here and commenting, you are bringing traffic to the site and continuing the operation of it. So if you’re all high and mighty with morals about how awful this site is, best not to contribute further?

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I actually meant Kayleigh seemed to have blocked me, not any of you lot 😂 which does in fact make me look like a right mug
We’ve all been blocked, for a million different reasons. In the grand scheme of things, are you arsed ? Just learn from it that sometimes people genuinely are s bags. She wouldn’t have this many comments / threads over two forums if she was misunderstood.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I actually meant Kayleigh seemed to have blocked me, not any of you lot 😂 which does in fact make me look like a right mug
Unfortunately for you, that is what she does. Even when people are/have been loyal to her. She thinks absolutely nothing of sting on people or blocking them when she’s sat playing miss detective and getting it all wrong