Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Sometimes this thread is like a David Attenborough documentary about predators and prey but instead of names like Ayllana and Swagtail the names involved are the likes of ‘just a tit in a window’, ‘banana bread’, ‘your mum’ ‘Lou’s pan of pasta’ 🤣🤣 obviously so many many more (so so many 👀🤣) but yeah, this is the zoo that keeps on giving! 🤣🤣😭

May 23, 2023
This forum is open to public so here I am and time and time again you all point the finger accusing yet another person of being her because I don’t lick your asses I’m sorry but that Paul is a sad do and should be ashamed of his behaviour on here it’s really really embarrassing dude I don’t even care if you think I’m her at this point I’m laughing at you all because it’s a s show . Hat off to the school mum that did something for b&b shame on the rest of you who are more than happy to watch her do these things yet do nothing but type s on here day in day out . Youre the real scum bags riding off the back of someone with balls big enough to stand up for what’s right , if Paul was any type of man surely he would of
Reported it himself ? Soz about the grammar or spelling punctuation etc but life’s to short to correct it 😴
Like do did your phone refuse the apostrophe in ‘you’re’ 🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
This forum is open to public so here I am and time and time again you all point the finger accusing yet another person of being her because I don’t lick your asses I’m sorry but that Paul is a sad do and should be ashamed of his behaviour on here it’s really really embarrassing dude I don’t even care if you think I’m her at this point I’m laughing at you all because it’s a s show . Hat off to the school mum that did something for b&b shame on the rest of you who are more than happy to watch her do these things yet do nothing but type s on here day in day out . Youre the real scum bags riding off the back of someone with balls big enough to stand up for what’s right , if Paul was any type of man surely he would of
Reported it himself ? Soz about the grammar or spelling punctuation etc but life’s to short to correct it 😴
Your poor grammar and lack of punctuation tells me all I need and want to know about you. Thick as do and the only one that should be embarrassed is you.

Apr 16, 2023
Ashamed of what behaviour? Telling the truth, voices notes, should be ashamed of his behaviour on here, yet here you are with your s, fk off KK

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Ashamed of what behaviour? Telling the truth, voices notes, should be ashamed of his behaviour on here, yet here you are with your s, fk off KK
Ashamed of his behaviour yes , bitchy
I promise on my heart I only understood because I took some deep breaths and went through it a few times. Your lack of grammar is a you problem and shouldn’t be anybody else’s

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
I guess I can’t argue with stupid any way so adios ass lickers and big bitchy pervy nonces . If he approaches anyone on here trying to befriend you just take heed that he is a very strange man.

What man does what he’s done ? I get it he was annoyed and wanted in on the gossip but months on he’s still here trying to get some more validation from online keyboard warriors!

May 23, 2023
I guess I can’t argue with stupid any way so adios ass lickers and big bitchy pervy nonces . If he approaches anyone on here trying to befriend you just take heed that he is a very strange man.

What man does what he’s done ? I get it he was annoyed and wanted in on the gossip but months on he’s still here trying to get some more validation from online keyboard warriors!
Best flounce so far 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023

Keyboard warrior, yet here you are. He's welcome your not now off you pop KK

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023

Blameless KK, calling people nonces, the apple doesn't fall from the tree, huns

What a t! 😆

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Your opinion means naff all to me nameless faceless moron
Excuse me, now I know you're thick but my name is Up the bum no harm done and I have a perfectly acceptable profile pic. So right back at you with the 'moron'.

P.s I dont know about anyone else but even though I went to school quite some time ago it doesn't mean I forget how to spell and punctuate. (Typing errors don't count). Usually once you have learnt to read and write it stays with you all your life.