Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Iā€™ve said it before, and Iā€™ll say it again. Sheā€™s a walking, talking hypocrite and contradicts her self on the daily.

Itā€™s not a flex to have ā€˜3 jobsā€™ because youā€™re too mentally unstable to hold down a proper job and to build your way up.

Itā€™s not a flex, causing drama in the work WhatsApps.

Itā€™s not a flex that at the ripe age of 30 (ish) you have absolutely nothing to show for your sad existence of a life. No savings, donā€™t own your house, no life long partner, no career, no family and only 1 friend that must be as desperate as you to befriend you again after the voice notes šŸ« šŸ« 

Probably the only semi decent thing she has done with her life is to have her children, but we all know how sheā€™s failed them, and how she speaks about them and blacks their eyes šŸ«£

May 23, 2023
Iā€™ve said it before, and Iā€™ll say it again. Sheā€™s a walking, talking hypocrite and contradicts her self on the daily.

Itā€™s not a flex to have ā€˜3 jobsā€™ because youā€™re too mentally unstable to hold down a proper job and to build your way up.

Itā€™s not a flex, causing drama in the work WhatsApps.

Itā€™s not a flex that at the ripe age of 30 (ish) you have absolutely nothing to show for your sad existence of a life. No savings, donā€™t own your house, no life long partner, no career, no family and only 1 friend that must be as desperate as you to befriend you again after the voice notes šŸ« šŸ« 

Probably the only semi decent thing she has done with her life is to have her children, but we all know how sheā€™s failed them, and how she speaks about them and blacks their eyes šŸ«£
Apart from healthy children name one other flex in her life? She doesnā€™t realise how sad she looks to normal people because she has the tiktok weirdos blowing air up her arse (made me think of a hit air balloon when I typed that) šŸ’€

Jan 25, 2024
Apart from healthy children name one other flex in her life? She doesnā€™t realise how sad she looks to normal people because she has the tiktok weirdos blowing air up her arse (made me think of a hit air balloon when I typed that) šŸ’€
Wouldnā€™t really say ā€œhealthyā€ they were just brought into the world to be abused and abused with food , emotions and violence.

May 23, 2023
Been looking through the thread and LOL I mean fING LAUGH OUT LOUD at whatever kk account told our very own Educated Moron that theyā€™re being ableist by having that as a username. What a dopey moronic t to even think that word is offensive to disabled people šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
If so, please let Disgust, who tells Anger in the final scenes of Inside Out what an ableist lil green b she is! And donā€™t forget to sue Disney for the disgusting language they used while youā€™re there you fing joker šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
If youā€™re KK, fair enough, I wonā€™t ask who raised you because I understand nobody did, but if youā€™re actually notā€¦.who raised you? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

fing Moron! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

May 23, 2023
Donā€™t ask me how I missed all this s šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™ll have to go back and tag whichever kk account it was. Also read something shared by ā€˜themā€™ on how smoking weed gives your unborn child DOWNS SYNDROME šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ imagine smoking a whole arsed chromosome šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ how did I miss these posts? I must have been smoking some chromochronic or something ffs šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

May 18, 2023
Heard through the grapevine sheā€™s active on here with multiple profiles (obviously no surprises there šŸ¤Ŗ) acting like sheā€™s one of us, slating herself and the kids and we donā€™t know itā€™s her because she says nasty things to trick us šŸ¤£ she was boasting about us having no idea and apparently we always like her comments and she will befriend us and out us if itā€™s the last thing she does, and she does know some of our instaā€™s sheā€™s just biding her time šŸ¤£ so obviously when I heard all this I had to share šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Kk message me on Insta babe šŸ‘šŸ¼

May 23, 2023
Heard through the grapevine sheā€™s active on here with multiple profiles (obviously no surprises there šŸ¤Ŗ) acting like sheā€™s one of us, slating herself and the kids and we donā€™t know itā€™s her because she says nasty things to trick us šŸ¤£ she was boasting about us having no idea and apparently we always like her comments and she will befriend us and out us if itā€™s the last thing she does, and she does know some of our instaā€™s sheā€™s just biding her time šŸ¤£ so obviously when I heard all this I had to share šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Not one thing you said there is news. Weā€™ve all heard the voice notes from the sad t about her sad life with her abused kids and her rapey sex life and her coked up friends coming on here. Sheā€™s boring. But the fact she spends so much time on here with all the jobs and hauls and men she has is cute as do! šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

Apr 16, 2023
Itā€™s the Argos specials on her ring finger that make me laugh
Guys Iā€™m still thinking about that fing ā€™interview jumperā€™, the collar, the creases, the bobbles, the fing colour of it šŸ˜† I just canā€™t šŸ˜‚

Gone 11pm on a Friday night and Iā€™m still howling at it, wait maybe I am ā€˜obsessedā€™ with her? Am I?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

Good for her. Hope she's having a ball trolling herself and playing detective and trying to make 2+2= 5. If shes proud she's doing that she's clearly bothered by us and I'll take that as a win FOR US and just another reason why she is completely tragic. I notice she has stolen the use of this word from here, you're welcome hun you need all the help you can get šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Guys Iā€™m still thinking about that fing ā€™interview jumperā€™, the collar, the creases, the bobbles, the fing colour of it šŸ˜† I just canā€™t šŸ˜‚

Gone 11pm on a Friday night and Iā€™m still howling at it, wait maybe I am ā€˜obsessedā€™ with her? Am I?
Looks like she borrowed it from Mrs Doubtfire

May 18, 2023
Not one thing you said there is news. Weā€™ve all heard the voice notes from the sad t about her sad life with her abused kids and her rapey sex life and her coked up friends coming on here. Sheā€™s boring. But the fact she spends so much time on here with all the jobs and hauls and men she has is cute as do! šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°
Absolutely but how amazing is it to know sheā€™s still so obsessed with us šŸ¤£

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023

Yeah we knew that, there's voice notes somewhere of her acting like it's a flex that she has "so many profiles" and how "no one knows" except we do know because she's done it several times šŸ¤£ funny she's so determined to befriend and out us, where is this energy when it comes to your kids KKK??? Obviously you're happy to pelt them with toys and black their eyes but can't befriend your own kids šŸ¤£ fat heffer t. Take your grotty interview jumper and go fall off of a very steep cliff and tske your free OF month sub with you. You wouldn't be missed and I'd rather die than see your hideously vile body šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®