Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I never mentioned the nonce stuff… however making ‘content’ in a child soft play area where many families took their innocent children to play, is far from normal and won’t ever sit right with normal, decent parents 😊
Normal decent parents also take their kids to the dentist to sort out their buck beak. Let Laura know won’t you

May 23, 2023
Normal decent parents also take their kids to the dentist to sort out their buck beak. Let Laura know won’t you
Normal, decent parents know that you can’t give a child braces until a certain age because they would have visited dentists with their children already, did you ever manage to get your kid to learn to brush his teeth in the bathroom and not the front room in front of the tv?
Normal parents would stay on a waiting list for an eternity to ensure their child’s welfare and to make sure they thrive. But please do feel free to reply with some juvenile s while I approve the comments on TikTok 🥱

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Normal, decent parents know that you can’t give a child braces until a certain age because they would have visited dentists with their children already, did you ever manage to get your kid to learn to brush his teeth in the bathroom and not the front room in front of the tv?
Normal parents would stay on a waiting list for an eternity to ensure their child’s welfare and to make sure they thrive. But please do feel free to reply with some juvenile s while I approve the comments on TikTok 🥱
All I hear is the sound of the wind in the trees

Apr 16, 2023
Normal parents also make sure their kids leave the house wearing underwear aswell