Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Nov 13, 2023
If you back a person who speaks about her daughter the way KK does and defends a person who gets so angry that she throws a 'toy' so hard their child gets a black eye then you're just as bad as KK and will therefore be treated the same way. Did your family also abandon you and not love you?
Have I backed her? Show me where I’ve condoned anything she’s done? Just because I don’t agree with the sheer obsessiveness you lot show doesn’t mean I agree with her.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Have I backed her? Show me where I’ve condoned anything she’s done? Just because I don’t agree with the sheer obsessiveness you lot show doesn’t mean I agree with her.
It’s not obsessiveness at all. People on here have been effected by Kayleigh either personally, or just don’t stand for what she is and what she’s done. You have to be very wrong in the head to agree with any of Kayleigh’s actions.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It could be argued you are also showing 'obsessiveness' if that is the phrase used for people who come here to discuss the goings on of this fat ginger f?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
How does it feel to be so obsessive over someone you spend hours a day watching their social media?
So you're not kk and you don't watch her social media? How the do do you know what anyone in here is talking about then? Sounds like someone is telling some porkies to me. But you can argue black is white if you like, no skin off my nose.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Hmmmmm, I think everybody except you and Patricia beg to differ 🤣🤣
But the funniest thing, which kills you the most is that you KNOW I don’t care for likes/follows like YOU DO. You 100% know I could post my life tomorrow and get more attention than you shagging all the living room trays in the world. Must kill ya 😭😭😭😭
I just love how you live rent free in her head, I mean, it must be as cavernous in there as her crusty clam

Nov 13, 2023
It could be argued you are also showing 'obsessiveness' if that is the phrase used for people who come here to discuss the goings on of this fat ginger f?
Totally obsessed, just thought it would be nice to shine a little light on some of the more vocal members of this group so they can share their let’s call it a hobby with friends, families, work colleagues and the local area because that’s just what you all like to do isn’t it.

Apr 12, 2023
Totally obsessed, just thought it would be nice to shine a little light on some of the more vocal members of this group so they can share their let’s call it a hobby with friends, families, work colleagues and the local area because that’s just what you all like to do isn’t it.
No we don’t we come here to chat s about what a state you are, it was your very own “friend” who shared where you live REMEMBER???

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Oh is that your purpose here? To shine a light? Thank you. What we do without you.

May 23, 2023
Nice one for the community service. I’m sure it’ll make the world of difference! Sleep well tonight, hopefully not too lonely on this special evening xx

Nov 13, 2023
So you're not kk and you don't watch her social media? How the do do you know what anyone in here is talking about then? Sounds like someone is telling some porkies to me. But you can argue black is white if you like, no skin off my nose.
Again you’re making assumptions about me, haven’t watched Kayleigh’s social media in well over a year, hadn’t been on here in months but I did see Jodie’s TikTok’s appear on my fyp.
You keep telling yourself I’m Kayleigh if it makes your little tiny brain feel better.