Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
What's with her manic posts of tik tok today... looks like someone is feeling nervous and ao is over compensating again. Breathe deep KK would hate for you to have another panic attack again you psycho.
That's exactly what she's doing, and my ick KK is people talking with a mouth full of food, you have the table manners of a pig, but i've see your full family eat like that, it's disgusting if your gonna chat s don't do it while your eating, it's called basic table manners ffs, this is probably 1 reason men don't stick around your common af

Apr 16, 2023
Never known someone talk so much but have zero to say. Clearly just buzzing she got a valentines card and insinuating she's got a man.
Well hopefully she knows his name, has the sti tests in ready and everything that comes out of her mouth including the food she spits out whilst talking i take with pinch of salt, yet some other poor fkr that she'll rip to bits if he fks her off, but like say that's even if true, we know what a jack-a-nory she can be

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Well hopefully she knows his name, has the sti tests in ready and everything that comes out of her mouth including the food she spits out whilst talking i take with pinch of salt, yet some other poor fkr that she'll rip to bits if he fks her off, but like say that's even if true, we know what a jack-a-nory she can be
More likely half wit Dan and for him I have no sympathy. Pair of inbreds.

Apr 16, 2023
Just KK and her brain dead 'pals' thinking they're getting the last word or upper hand when actually we just laugh harder at their desperate efforts.
Amazing how all of a sudden they all fkd off when KK was chucking out her numerous tiktoks and instas, or could just be they got bored as all on mute

Apr 16, 2023
KK figuring out which personality to use every day…
She's making the whole lot up, making out adhd,bipolar,autistic,ocd and whatever else she SELF diagnoses herself with to make that the reason she does the things she does ,its fkn sectioning you need KK and locking up for being an abusive mother and nonce, if you were a bloke you'd already be gone