Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
No I don't think so. I've done a bit of shakespeare and had a nice chat with you. I said I didn't believe that any dossier had gone to children's services. I've expressed an opinion about Paul being uncouth and making my teeth itch. I haven't shouted anything What other accounts are saying that join in on the derail game is not my responsibility 🤷
Itchy teeth is normally a sign that you have caught an oral dose of the clap. When you were at the clinic, you could have got treatment for that condition

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Never mind texting, we had never met! I was clear it was friendship, she even acknowledged that via texts. I've heard of a blind date, but married before sight? Makes my teeth itch
Omg 🤣🤣🤣hilarious she's 1 of them clingy cretins, no wonder can't keep any1 if she wants to marry them before meeting 🤣🤣
Bunny boiler comes to mind 🤣 imagine telling someone all that personal fed up s and expecting a relationship 🤣 no wonder he did a runner 🏃‍♀️ sti tests, cheats on her partner, men turning up angry when her kids are in the house, gives daughter a black eye and blames the kid, and then says she wants to marry you, all the while sending voice notes of her drama filled life sounding as angry as do then wonders why she got rejected 🙅‍♀️ thick as her thighs this one 🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Someone should really teach her the art of seduction...
That is grim. What self respecting woman says that to a man she's never met, especially when he's been clear it's friendship. I remember when you went in her lives and she would be all giddy trying to get you to join then flirting like a teenager with you. Embarrassed for her. Why does she think the chaos and joke that her life is, is a turn on for men? Any man would be 'turnt' off by that yet she seems to think its a flex and a way of enticing people in. Her boundaries are all over the place.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
That is grim. What self respecting woman says that to a man she's never met, especially when he's been clear it's friendship. I remember when you went in her lives and she would be all giddy trying to get you to join then flirting like a teenager with you. Embarrassed for her. Why does she think the chaos and joke that her life is, is a turn on for men? Any man would be 'turnt' off by that yet she seems to think its a flex and a way of enticing people in. Her boundaries are all over the place.
I didn't know about you nasty trolls at the time, I got sucked in with the narrative. So I joined her lives as she kept asking me to join in

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Had more pricks in her than a second hand dartboard has had darts, so something must work for her I guess?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I didn't know about you nasty trolls at the time, I got sucked in with the narrative. So I joined her lives as she kept asking me to join in
Don't think anyone blames you for that. She seems to have some vampire powers to draw people in, but then the venom starts to pour out and everyone does a runner.